Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by desmond.cheong View Post
    Hi guys,

I am a newbie into the forum and has been reading a lot on the sub and am lookin at taking a plunge into getting 1.....went around shopping and lookin around at new and pre-owned subs.....

Read on the forums but right now, would like to ask u all frenly ppl in here...where is the best place to get a pre-owned or new rolex? I been to peng something at lucky plaza but the prices quoted seems to be quite high...=/

THG i went to is also not offering to provide any discount at all....

please advise =D

Thanks
    http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?p=25438#post25438 for new prices .
    1675/16610/116234/78240
    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
    Hublot BB ASF
    PAM 104J
    Sinn 903 H2
    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Hi guys,

I am a newbie into the forum and has been reading a lot on the sub and am lookin at taking a plunge into getting 1.....went around shopping and lookin around at new and pre-owned subs.....

Read on the forums but right now, would like to ask u all frenly ppl in here...where is the best place to get a pre-owned or new rolex? I been to peng something at lucky plaza but the prices quoted seems to be quite high...=/

THG i went to is also not offering to provide any discount at all....

please advise =D

Thanks
      You referring to peng kwee in lucky plaza?

Why don't you try "watch enterprise" in chinatown. Although I never buy any of the watches for them, but price quoted me I feel it's reasonable.

In yahoo auction, a few reliable seller also giving good price, provided you don't mind of having paper work.

Cheerio,

Comment

• yea i went over to THG to ask bout the sub and they quote me something like 7931.....asked if got discount they only shake head =(

I am trying to get my fren to see if he can help me squeeze some discounts =(
        My first and only Submariner....

Comment

yea i went over to THG to ask bout the sub and they quote me something like 7931.....asked if got discount they only shake head =(

currently it is pretty hard to get discount. u paying cash or card?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• actually i m tinkin of paying by card......=/

Comment

yea i went over to THG to ask bout the sub and they quote me something like 7931.....asked if got discount they only shake head =(

Lol..u looking at preowned or brand new. If you are looking for preowned dun step into Peng Kwee...NEVER...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• new one cost 7931.....

preown one i've only been to peng kwee.....

i m goin to lucky plaza in 5 mins time to meet a customer....maybe go there look around again...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Lol..u looking at preowned or brand new. If you are looking for preowned dun step into Peng Kwee...NEVER...

The thread starter mentioned that looking around at new and preowned. I guess he's looking for both as long price is good.

Btw, why don't step into peng kwee, expensive?

Honestly, I ever brought a watch from them. At the same time the sale girl ask how much I brought my SS sub date (I am wearing my subbie into the shop), I told her the price in brand new and she replied...what I had brought is about the same price in her shop.

Anyway, we can't simply compare the price in this manner, cos rolex price may increase also.

Cheerio,

Comment

• Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                    The thread starter mentioned that looking around at new and preowned. I guess he's looking for both as long price is good.

Btw, why don't step into peng kwee, expensive?

Honestly, I ever brought a watch from them. At the same time the sale girl ask how much I brought my SS sub date (I am wearing my subbie into the shop), I told her the price in brand new and she replied...what I had brought is about the same price in her shop.

Anyway, we can't simply compare the price in this manner, cos rolex price may increase also.

Cheerio,
                    Their watches are overpriced la...very expensive

Comment

• In hokkien, "peng kwee" means "quite expensive". Right?!

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Just to share. When I was asking around for the SubM late lasy yr, I visited few shops. All quoted me 7931 w/o discount. Few gave discount of 5% but "claim no stock". And as x'mas n new yr was coming, those tat gave te 5% took back their words n claimed tat rolex sports series had became VERY hot n "HQ" said no mre discount. I ended up no-buy cos' pple were playing up te mkt at tat time. Nw since i saw ur quote, te price is te same since Oct07.

As for pre-own, i oso popped into "Quite Expensive" n was quoted 5.3k n 6.5k for two subMs. I think both diff ages. I didnt ask further.

Thanks.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hmmm

i managed to get some discount after askin a fren of mine for help....7.5 for a new one ...

sounds ok ?

Comment

• Shld b a gd price. Tat was oso te best price i managd to get last. Until te mkt got worse towards end of te yr.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hmmm

i managed to get some discount after askin a fren of mine for help....7.5 for a new one ...

sounds ok ?
                              What r u waiting for?"MAi TU LIAO"!!! BUY! BUY!BUY! Abt 5% disc.
                              Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

hmmm

sounds ok ?
                                Agree with lsk...mai tu liao

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X