Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

anyone seen this before? looks so damn cool!
    Am I seeing things? How come got the word pro hunter 1? But the watches look original leh

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• wah.. chio leh.. is it read?? Dun see this on their website leh..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Got the following information from a website:

Q. Is the Pro-Hunter part of the Rolex Collection?
        A. No, The Pro-Hunter is a high quality customisation of a Rolex Sports Watch.

Q. Can the watch be serviced at a Rolex Service Centre?
        A. No, As a General Rule, Rolex Service Centres do not service modified or customised watches. Therefore we have invested in our own service center based in London UK, with In House, Rolex trained, watch technicians.

Q. Do you provide a warranty?
        A. Yes, Every Pro-Hunter comes with a 2 year In-House warranty covering the case, dial and movement.

Q. What papers come with the watch?
        A. (i) The Original Rolex Guarantee Papers. However, we would like to be very clear to avoid any misunderstanding; As the Rolex Watch has been modified, the Original Rolex Guarantee would be treated as void by Rolex Service Centres.

(ii) The Pro-Hunter Guarantee which gives a full one year guarantee on the underlying model and customisation process.

Q. Are Pro-Hunter customisation of pre-used watches?
        A. No, All Pro-Hunters are customisations of Brand New Rolex Watches.

Q. Are different types of straps available?
        A. Yes, We provide various straps in different colours and thickness.

Q. Can a metal or leather strap be attached to the Pro-Hunter?
        A. Since the Pro-Hunter has fixed lugs, a metal strap cannot be attached. However, a leather strap can be specially customised to fit the watch.

Q. Will the black coating wear off?
        A. Under normal wear and tear condition the black coating will not wear off. If subjected to extreme abrasion against a hard, rough surface, such as a brick wall, then it can. However, the coating can be reapplied during a simple service.

Q. Is the Pro-Hunter water proof?
        A. Yes, the Pro-Hunter retains all the properties of the underlying watch.

Q. How many pieces are being made?
        A. Submariner Dates and GMT-Masters are strictly limited to 100 pieces only.

Q. After what time period would you recommend the service on these watches.
        A. 5 years. Service of the movement, and re-application of the case coating if necessary.

Q. In the future, will you customise other models?
        A. We may bring out new lines, in a similar limited edition policy. However, we will not tap any existing lines.

Comment

• They can get sued my Rolex I think...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            They can get sued my Rolex I think...
            why get sued? due to the words added on the dial?

then how about those vintage 6694 with different color dials? will also get sued?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
              why get sued? due to the words added on the dial?

then how about those vintage 6694 with different color dials? will also get sued?
              it's kinda like modifying a car rite?

IF i am able to mod a suzuki swift go as fast as an evo then sell it, dun think i'll get sued but the wty provided by suzuki will be voided of course. wonder if my line of thought the same as the pro-hunter series.

but knowing that the watch has to be re-coated every 5yrs just doesn't float my boat.
              Remnants of my irresponsibility:
              "Foreign affections"
              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
              2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
              3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
              4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
              What's NEXT?

Comment

it's kinda like modifying a car rite?

IF i am able to mod a suzuki swift go as fast as an evo then sell it, dun think i'll get sued but the wty provided by suzuki will be voided of course. wonder if my line of thought the same as the pro-hunter series.

but knowing that the watch has to be re-coated every 5yrs just doesn't float my boat.
                yeah. that is what im driving @. modifying a watch is ok. however, infringement of copyright is an offence. so have to see which is which.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

There is no need to re-coat every 5 years. It is only necessary if the coating is messed up such as "if subjected to extreme abrasion against a hard, rough surface, such as a brick wall"

Just in case...no, I am not a representative of this company.

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                    yeah. that is what im driving @. modifying a watch is ok. however, infringement of copyright is an offence. so have to see which is which.
                    Oh oook....understood

Comment

• Quite nice leh ... I think I'll go find a NATO strap to replace my rubber strap on my Seadweller.

Comment

• new rumour on the block. got this from watch talk. issit true? only time will tell.
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

new rumour on the block. got this from watch talk. issit true? only time will tell.
                          Hmm...looks like it's uglier? I prefer the old sub if this is true

Comment

• if onli the price don shot up too high i will def get it!

Comment

• Originally posted by skydude View Post
                              if onli the price don shot up too high i will def get it!
                              my thoughts exactly. it's nice but the origins of this pic is unknown and most likely a product of an avid imagination. until april 08, we can only pla the waiting game.
                              "Foreign affections"
                              1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                              What's NEXT?

Comment

• just photoshop...... so wait and see....
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X