Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    By the way, is the price of a 16613 black dial, U-series at 6.8k reasonable? With box and paper....
    IMO still ok...but try 6.6k

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

By the way, is the price of a 16613 black dial, U-series at 6.8k reasonable? With box and paper....
      Price quite reasonable....only thing to ascertain is the overall condition.

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

huh...another black dial, bro? why dun u get the TT blue instead..something different from what you've and it's also more popular?

cheers
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

• Submariner ss/18k 16331 blue - prices

Hi folks

I really need some advice from the seasoned forumers.

I am new to the forum and I am thinking about getting a submariner ss/18k 16331 blue base, either new or old.

I have been looking around and the 2nd pieces ranged between S$8k to $9k while the asking price at Hour Glass (today) is slightly above S$10k.

Just wanted to know how other bros would value such purchases, ie: buying new at about S$10k or slightly off-mint version at a 20% discount.

Thanks for your comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by mwjng1 View Post
            Hi folks

I am new to the forum and I am thinking about getting a submariner ss/18k 16331 blue base, either new or old.

I have been looking around and the 2nd pieces ranged between S$8k to $9k while the asking price at Hour Glass (today) is slightly above S$10k.

Just wanted to know how other bros would value such purchases, ie: buying new at about S$10k or slightly off-mint version at a 20% discount.

It's 16613.

Anyway...Where did u check your prices? I think it's quite steep. Something like 6-7k is reasonable depends on condition,age and if there's Box and papers

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              It's 16613.

Anyway...Where did u check your prices? I think it's quite steep. Something like 6-7k is reasonable depends on condition,age and if there's Box and papers
              Some of those 2nd hand dealers found at People's Park. The price for a new one is at Hour Glass at Taka.

Comment

Hi folks

decide on what is your budget first? then suggest you decide brand new or pre-own.

when the decision is made, choice is clear.

as for prices, when u have made the above decision then you can start to scout for prices.
                Last edited by triton; 06-04-08, 07:25 PM.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• would suggest you read this thread for more information.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Some of those 2nd hand dealers found at People's Park. The price for a new one is at Hour Glass at Taka.
                    Oh those kind no wonder the prices quoted are chop carrot head 1s.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                    decide on what is your budget first? then suggest you decide brand new or pre-own.

when the decision is made, choice is clear.

as for prices, when u have made the above decision then you can start to scout for prices.
                    Agree with Triton
                    Last edited by triton; 06-04-08, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• I get what you mean...
                      Think will eventually get a TT SUB in black dial in the future as my Port is white face....
                      right now still thinking about JLC.. BRrr.... (maybe get that in white dial.. if there is any...

But then two dress watch in white dial, two sports in black dial. kekekekek

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                      huh...another black dial, bro? why dun u get the TT blue instead..something different from what you've and it's also more popular?

cheers

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Green Sub...my dream watch...

HI everyone,

The green sub has always been my dream watch...

I was on holidays last week and walked past a watch shop and there was the green sub sitting very elegantly on the window display and the rest was history...hehe...like my watch very much!

Any green sub collectors out here...btw Im new to the club.

Cheers!

Comment

• Welcome! You've gotten yourself a very beautiful and exquisite timepiece . There is definitely few owners of your model watch here. Enjoy your ride..

Oh btw, share your joy with some pics? Go to Gallery.

Cheers!!
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Welcome MBenz... Hope you enjoy your stay here..

Congratulations on your purchase of the LV Sub.. Its nice and elegant. However, it may not appeal to everyone.. For me, I don't find that I carry it off although it looks fabulous on the display. Maybe its a personal taste in colour.

Buying a new time piece is always exciting (Owning it and hidding it from CO ) Your case might defer.. For me, think budget closed for 2008 liaoz.. sian.. now can only share the joy of bro/sis here when they purchase their new watches.

Hope that the LV sub brings timeless memories and precious moments throughout its ownership with you.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Welcome and congrats on ur LV sub!

Comment

• Originally posted by MBenz View Post
                                HI everyone,

The green sub has always been my dream watch...

I was on holidays last week and walked past a watch shop and there was the green sub sitting very elegantly on the window display and the rest was history...hehe...like my watch very much!

Any green sub collectors out here...btw Im new to the club.

Cheers!
                                Congrats bro, can share the damage and where you got it???

Thanks in advance

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X