Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Rolex lovers....

Thanks for the replies.

Got my Rolex Sub from a watch dealer in Milan, a well known reputable watch shop for rolex called GOBBI.

Damage S$8500/-

rdgs to all

Comment

• Hi,

new 2 this forum.

just gotten a brand new Sub for myself as birthday present 1 wk ago.

Love it !

Comment

• Originally posted by MBenz View Post
        Hi Rolex lovers....

Thanks for the replies.

Got my Rolex Sub from a watch dealer in Milan, a well known reputable watch shop for rolex called GOBBI.

Damage S$8500/-

rdgs to all
        Great watch.. reasonable price..
        Submariner SS 16610 M Series
        Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
        BR 02 Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by kira View Post
          Hi,

new 2 this forum.

Love it !
          congrats on our new buy.. care to share how much and where you bought it?
          BR 02 Blue

Comment

• Welcome Kira.. Hope you enjoy yr stay here.. but BEWARE!!!! There are loads of poision here buddy..

CONGRATULATIONS in acquiring your NEW SUB DATE.... I am sure you will enjoy wearing it.

Is this your first Rolex??? I am sure there are more to come once you've blend in to this forum

Originally posted by kira View Post
            Hi,

new 2 this forum.

Love it !
            Last edited by jazz_samz; 20-04-08, 09:15 AM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Ok I added,kira and Mbenz into the list...and also james which is like long overdue hahaha.

Who else did I miss out?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• I'm new and happy

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Welcome! You've gotten yourself a very beautiful and exquisite timepiece . There is definitely few owners of your model watch here. Enjoy your ride..

Oh btw, share your joy with some pics? Go to Gallery.

Cheers!!
                Yes, I'm definitely delighted to own a green sub. And I think this club is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Ok I added,kira and Mbenz into the list...and also james which is like long overdue hahaha.

Who else did I miss out?
                  add me in!!! thanks!
                  BR 02 Blue

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Ok I added,kira and Mbenz into the list...and also james which is like long overdue hahaha.

Who else did I miss out?

Me. SD.

Comment

• Okies....

Comment

• Greetings to all,
                        I'm new to SG - ROC, this looks to be the best place for advice on buying a Submariner, (my apologies if this is the wrong place for this post).

I've been wanting to buy a Submariner 16613, blue dial for a while now, so to celebrate a pay rise I'm going to buy one next time I'm home. I live in Thailand but all the information I can find points to Singapore being the best place to spend my money.

I've been searching to try and find what sort of price and discount (if any) I should be looking at for a new one. If anyone can advise on best AD to buy it would be appreciated.

Also where to look for late as new condition pre-owned, if I stumble on a bargin I might go for a pre-owned.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by nspec View Post
                          Greetings to all,
                          I'm new to SG - ROC, this looks to be the best place for advice on buying a Submariner, (my apologies if this is the wrong place for this post).

I've been wanting to buy a Submariner 16613, blue dial for a while now, so to celebrate a pay rise I'm going to buy one next time I'm home. I live in Thailand but all the information I can find points to Singapore being the best place to spend my money.

I've been searching to try and find what sort of price and discount (if any) I should be looking at for a new one. If anyone can advise on best AD to buy it would be appreciated.

Also where to look for late as new condition pre-owned, if I stumble on a bargin I might go for a pre-owned.

Thanks.
                          Definitely there's discount. How much I am not that sure...you have to wait for others.

Preowned would be more of luck I would say,not all places selling that piece u are looking for so u have to hunt it down.

Comment

• Sorry but ur stmt on S'pore being a gd to place to spend ur money on..?? I suppose u r referring to buying a watch right? Then look further in tis forum n u'll see tat japan n hongkong seems to b a cheaper bet..

But by te mere fact tat i'm a true, blue singaporean, i'll prefer u spend ur money here to boost our economy. thx
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• welcome to SG-ROC. I m sure u will enjoy yr stay here....

I m alittle lost... U looking for a brand new 16613 or if u can get a pre-owned at good prices, u wld consider that too right? If yes, u can refer to our pre-owned thread tat gives u some gd links to these shops... Good luck.

Originally posted by nspec View Post
                              Greetings to all,

Thanks.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                              - GMT II
                              - GMT IIc TT
                              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                              - U1
                              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Thanks for the replies.

The details I have found so far for pre-owned all seem to be fairly old, HK seems to have many negative comments regarding sales to non-locals, Japan is too far away and I've always enjoyed my visits to Singapore.

Hopefully I'll find what I'm looking for when I go to Singapore in May.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X