Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    If it's still loose then bring it back to Rolex Centre? but well i doubt u will DIY on your new watch so. Best to bring back. haha

Yeah it's quite expensive
    They says that the max....

Comment

• Originally posted by GaryTan1977 View Post
      They says that the max....
      If that's the max then..can u ask them to adjust the diver's extension? the 1 at the clasp? or also max already?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        If that's the max then..can u ask them to adjust the diver's extension? the 1 at the clasp? or also max already?
        you mean the clip part?
        its also max

Comment

you mean the clip part?
          its also max
          btw can i know wats a cyclops mean in a rolex watch?

Comment

• Originally posted by roosterkkk
            Yes my sis got a watch maker to saw off the fixed link.
            The watch is still BNIB. Not worn at all even after cutting the fixed link.
            *jaws drop* u actually meant sawing it off ! oh my..

Comment

I believe it is the magnifying glass over the date.
              Yes it is. Not just meant for ROLEX.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Yup.. when adjusted to the minimum, still too loose, then theonlyother option is to saw off the fixed link. Looks nice when worn on the hand by a slim lady.. but looks looks "retarded" when not worn...
                Now I am thinking of swappin EXP II with her. Of course... I will swap the bracelets too... whichmeans now her GMTII has EXP II bracelet..
                Ouch....sawn off...

it's ok la as long as can wear ok liaos

Comment

Yup.. when adjusted to the minimum, still too loose, then theonlyother option is to saw off the fixed link. Looks nice when worn on the hand by a slim lady.. but looks looks "retarded" when not worn...
                  Now I am thinking of swappin EXP II with her. Of course... I will swap the bracelets too... whichmeans now her GMTII has EXP II bracelet..
                  you can swap the clasp to avoid looking out of place take abit of creativity and alot of TLC
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi, I have a few questions, prob already raised before in this thread but 87 pages really a bit hard to digest....

Notice that non-date submariner got the "superlative chornometer officially certified" now on the dial (I have 1 submariner bought 4 years back at 4K plus). Is it any different from mine, or just a design?

How much is a non-date submariner selling for now? So in terms of resale value, is mine on par with this later batches of submariner or lower?

Thanks in advance for noob questions asked here.

Comment

• Originally posted by mirage_77 View Post
                      Hi, I have a few questions, prob already raised before in this thread but 87 pages really a bit hard to digest....

Notice that non-date submariner got the "superlative chornometer officially certified" now on the dial (I have 1 submariner bought 4 years back at 4K plus). Is it any different from mine, or just a design?

How much is a non-date submariner selling for now? So in terms of resale value, is mine on par with this later batches of submariner or lower?

Thanks in advance for noob questions asked here.
                      Yes it's alittle different . It comes with a newer movement now...and it's COSC certified...which is why u have the words "Superlative Chronometer Officially Certified. That's the only diff.

Non-date selling for about 6k+ now after discount...sigh last year I checked it was only 5k ouch!

IN terms of resale....suppose at current rate...yours would have a lower resale,primarily because of the newer movement.

But if there's a sudden increase in demand for the older 1...then urs would have a better price. Of course...now this isn't the case la.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      you can swap the clasp to avoid looking out of place take abit of creativity and alot of TLC
                      Swap the clasp harder than swapping the bracelet lor!

Comment

• I think it the same movement leh... just a dial change... but of course the ND sub is now "officially" certified chronometer the certification also add some costs...

Comment

• Newbie and anyone to teach me?

Hi
                          I'm very new to watches and is there anyone out there willing to teach me all abt watches?

Thanks

Comment

• Maybe you can start by using a good friend called google

Originally posted by GaryTan1977 View Post
                            Hi
                            I'm very new to watches and is there anyone out there willing to teach me all abt watches?

Thanks
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi

Thanks
                              Alternatively, attend the occasional meet-ups.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Alternatively, attend the occasional meet-ups.

Hi
                                whens the meet up?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X