Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Not sure how long more this Sub Date fever going to last. But I already see 3 of my colleagues wearing Sub Dates to work. On occasions when I have to take the train, I never fail to see ppl wearing Rolexes, and of these, sub date seems to be one of the most common that I've seen. Even when I visit a pre-owned shop in JE, the auntie also asked: "Why all of you like this particular model so much huh?"

And so long as ppl still go after it, the price of sub dates will continue to be high
    yeah. it is pretty common sight now.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Not sure how long more this Sub Date fever going to last. But I already see 3 of my colleagues wearing Sub Dates to work. On occasions when I have to take the train, I never fail to see ppl wearing Rolexes, and of these, sub date seems to be one of the most common that I've seen. Even when I visit a pre-owned shop in JE, the auntie also asked: "Why all of you like this particular model so much huh?"

And so long as ppl still go after it, the price of sub dates will continue to be high

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    damn!!! Then should have gone down had I seen this msg earlier... It should be the same piece I tried on Friday.... it has the rolexrolexrolex inscription on the inner ring you guys were discussing about with the serial no. at the 6 o'clock mark... sigh...............................

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lolex View Post
    10% rebate is up to max $5,000 (assuming 1 card). so, effectively 6% off the list price...
    yeah. that is correct.

Leave a comment:

• lolex
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    sub date is highly sought after now. stocks are low. so discount is little or none. there is also another forumer who is looking @ this model also. if you got the DBS black card( there is 10% discount today.), u can try your luck @ THG @ NAC. i was there few hours ago. there is one piece on display.
    10% rebate is up to max $5,000 (assuming 1 card). so, effectively 6% off the list price...

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by fishcake2005 View Post
    Try the YM2, v well-built leh.
    Not just well-built. Looks good also. But YM2 a bit expensive man.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    just got back from THH. seadweller can get at 7k(after discount) but only if u pay cash. sub still no discount, priced at 7931...what the fish

no offense to anyone but the salesperson was nice enough to allow me to try both pieces. feels kinda light. i was expecting something much heavier but a little disappointed leh.
    sub date is highly sought after now. stocks are low. so discount is little or none. there is also another forumer who is looking @ this model also. if you got the DBS black card( there is 10% discount today.), u can try your luck @ THG @ NAC. i was there few hours ago. there is one piece on display.

Leave a comment:

• fishcake2005
    replied
    Try the YM2, v well-built leh.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    just got back from THH. seadweller can get at 7k(after discount) but only if u pay cash. sub still no discount, priced at 7931...what the fish

no offense to anyone but the salesperson was nice enough to allow me to try both pieces. feels kinda light. i was expecting something much heavier but a little disappointed leh.
    SD retails more than sub date but there's discount because it's not as popular as the sub.

As for the weight issue, I think that's the problem after you own tough watches like SINN, RXW and SEIKO. In terms of weight and ruggardness the sub or even the SD, is no where near them But you already got so many of them of the same category, maybe it's time for a change?

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied

Last edited by feudallordcult; 12-12-07, 03:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
    just wanna check any bros here own 02 subbie or 02 SD?

I think i m crazy cos i m tiking of getting another subbie.
    why wanna get another one of that particular year?

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    just wanna check any bros here own 02 subbie or 02 SD?

I think i m crazy cos i m tiking of getting another subbie.

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Bro.. pardon my ignorance.. what are M and Z Y series etc??? Sorry a NOOB here taking interest in Rolex... damn its addictive.... Please duo duo zi dian... cheers
    the alphabet in front indicate the year of production or you may call it the introduction

M - Aug 2007
    Z - May 2006
    D - Apr 2005
    the list go on

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    Bro.. pardon my ignorance.. what are M and Z Y series etc??? Sorry a NOOB here taking interest in Rolex... damn its addictive.... Please duo duo zi dian... cheers
    Last edited by jazz_samz; 11-12-07, 04:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by ohlins View Post
    FYI:

yesterday saw 2 M serial 16613........ one black and one blue .... both come with engraved rehaut.....

this is for those engraving fans oni........ haha ....
    hw much is the selling price?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X