Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Submariner and Seadweller thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbie09
    replied
    I can see the tiny laser-etched Rolex logo on my milgauss better then my explorer II. Wonder y also...

Leave a comment:

• NaesHaes
    replied
    Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
    I find that it's much more difficult to see the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature at the 6 o'clock position on my SD as compared to my friend's Sud Date.

Any of you experienced it? Anything to share?
    Nope it should be more or less the same. Have you taken the lightings and angle of light shined at that time to be a consideration?

Leave a comment:

• wjunkie
    replied
    laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature

Double posting due to computer network error. Sorry

I find that it's much more difficult to see the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature at the 6 o'clock position on my SD as compared to my friend's Sud Date.

Last edited by wjunkie; 18-01-10, 10:38 AM. Reason: computer network error, double posting

Leave a comment:

• wjunkie
    replied
    laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    thanks, think i will give a ring to them or bring it down what can cause this.

Leave a comment:

• caeden
    replied
    Originally posted by damienloh View Post
    Just want to ask few years down the road full service is due, does rsc service includes crystal replacement as compulsory?
    No, not compulsory....and not included in service quote.
    Last edited by caeden; 17-01-10, 09:54 PM. Reason: addition

Leave a comment:

• damienloh
    replied
    When i bought the watch i noticed a scratch on the crystal, before i use a 8x to see the watch.

I went to rsc, ask them to replace it, they ask me why wanna replace. it's stain.

I asked them to go ahead, like since last replace 04/08/2009. I wore it every sunday only, don't remember any big impact on the crystal nor drop. i am able to use my leather cloth to clean partially thought it was dirt, but still visible under sunlight reflextion. seem like scratch seem like dirt. I still can live with it.

Just want to ask few years down the road full service is due, does rsc service includes crystal replacement as compulsory?

Leave a comment:

• exxondus
    replied
    Originally posted by dxlx View Post
    does Vseries SD come with chapter ring? im a sucker for chapter rings.

im starting to do some research before embarking on my rolex career!

thanks!
    nope, SD never came with the "rolex rolex" on its rehuat

Leave a comment:

• wjunkie
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    Congrat on ur new purchase So u bought the 6k deal or went for other deal??
    Thanks. The same seller but negotiated to 5.8k and seller will pay for the verification at RSC. The watch still in very good condition.

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    I'm an official SD owner now.....finally
    Congrat on ur new purchase So u bought the 6k deal or went for other deal??

Leave a comment:

• wjunkie
    replied
    New SD Owner

I'm an official SD owner now.....finally

Leave a comment:

• dxlx
    replied
    does Vseries SD come with chapter ring? im a sucker for chapter rings.

im starting to do some research before embarking on my rolex career!

thanks!

Leave a comment:

• silencer162
    replied
    Proud owner of a 'V' Series SD.

Cheers guys.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    I visited a few shops at Lucky Plaza and Bencoolen shoppping mall, I blacklisted Peng Kwee....simply over priced. I tried both Sub and SD. So, go by feeling and I feel SD is more solid.

Thanks for all the replies and advice. I manage to knock down another SGD 200 and final price SGD 5800, will get verification at RSC and seller willing to take up the cost....done deal now
    Congrats on your new purchase.

Leave a comment:

• wjunkie
    replied
    I visited a few shops at Lucky Plaza and Bencoolen shoppping mall, I blacklisted Peng Kwee....simply over priced. I tried both Sub and SD. So, go by feeling and I feel SD is more solid.

Thanks for all the replies and advice. I manage to knock down another SGD 200 and final price SGD 5800, will get verification at RSC and seller willing to take up the cost....done deal now

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X