No announcement yet.

gmt ii c price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop name is "Srichai", located on ground floor; they only sell Rolex and Tudor at this branch.

If you are buying, do ask for duplicate receipt as the orginal will be retained for VAT refund at the airport. Good thing I checked in early as I had to look for photocopy services in the sprawling airport.

Originally posted by ahken View Post
    Which shop in central world?

Comment

Nice,gd price n congrats.

Comment

9330 considered quite a ok price.
        but for an overseas set and also from bangkok wise,can get cheaper.

Comment

think you can get a better price in europe

Comment

Originally posted by highball View Post
            think you can get a better price in europe
            depending on who and where u get it from.
            heehee..

Comment

Anybody know the price in Hong Kong?? Will be going there soon....

Comment

My experience in HK is that the watches there doesn't seem to be much cheaper than in SG...and was told that HK you need to know the right people to bring you to the right ADs...

Comment

Originally posted by lawlipop View Post
                  My experience in HK is that the watches there doesn't seem to be much cheaper than in SG...and was told that HK you need to know the right people to bring you to the right ADs...
                  116710LN retail price in HK, HKD 61,200, then got 5% discount, HKD 58,140. Exchange rate now, SGD1= HKD 6.3
                  after convert,only need to pay SGD 9228!!!
                  DO u mind to share, in sg, where can get 116710LN at sgs 9228??? beside grey seller.

Comment

just to add on, simply walk in any AD, gold shop, their staff will give 5% discount!!!
                    in sg, some AD keep stock n refuse to sell!!!

Comment

Ssshhh...we all know tat it's a known secret cos they do keep stock & mark up the price!

Rolex owner since 2010
                      Previously owned:
                      Explorer II(216570) black dial AN serial
                      GMT-Master II(116710LN) AN serial
                      Current collection:
                      Datejust 36(116234) V serial
                      GMT-Master II(116713LN) AN serial
                      Upcoming/Wishlist:
                      "Hulk" green sub(116610LV)

Comment

Originally posted by Oldman View Post
                        Back in Bangkok again. This time, I found an even better price at the Rolex shop in Central World.

248,490bht including VAT (around S$9,883). After VAT refund, the price will be 232,234bht (around S$9,330).
                        Thanks for the share Oldman! Managed to get one piece at the same price as you did (list price less 10%). Went yesterday and they only wanted to give me 5% discount, but I told them today that "my friend" bought it last month for 248.5k B and after checking their records, they said ok. They said in the future, no more discount for the new pieces. Did you have lobang to get at this price initially? Seems this is not a usual price in Bangkok (I have no special contacts here), as I went to Time Midas at Siam Paragon and they had no discount.

VAT refund will be in all cash though, as require >30k B to get refund via credit card.

Comment

Originally posted by jng44 View Post
                          Thanks for the share Oldman! Managed to get one piece at the same price as you did (list price less 10%). Went yesterday and they only wanted to give me 5% discount, but I told them today that "my friend" bought it last month for 248.5k B and after checking their records, they said ok. They said in the future, no more discount for the new pieces. Did you have lobang to get at this price initially? Seems this is not a usual price in Bangkok (I have no special contacts here), as I went to Time Midas at Siam Paragon and they had no discount.

VAT refund will be in all cash though, as require >30k B to get refund via credit card.
                          Congrats on your purchase! I am glad to hear you have benefited from the information. I was just a walk-in customer; they may have given me the 10% discount as it was near closing time

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X