This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...

The best advice i received so far from this forum over the past year is get the Rollie that fits you best..not the price, the hype of the model, the gold and diamonds, to show off, etc..

I ended up with 2 choices the hulk and the 4-hands watch..

To my surprise, the latter fits me better..its like going after the most popular girl in school but ended up marrying the next-door girl that is truly yr soul-mate..

I asked for the latest stock and it was there..as untouched as a virgin lying somewhere in the store..

My heart melts and I asked for her hand..

So now im officially a member of this club...proud owner of the GMT-Master 2C....

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

• Just bought mine last friday at TheHourGlass. GMT master 2 serial starts with G...... $10500/32mth DBS promotion with quite afew goodie bag. Very happy with my 1st luxury watch i suppose.

Comment

• Bought my GMT master2 serial starts with G------ last fri @ TheHourGlass 10500/32mth with quite a few goodie bag. A very happy owner of my 1st luxury watch.

Comment

• congrats iz...

I only need a GMT and a Sub..nothing else..

Comment

• Congratz bro Subzero & iZ1d... hope I can join the GMT-Master community soon

Comment

• Originally posted by nim
              whats in the goodie bag
              ya ya also...keen to know...watch winder?

Comment

whats in the goodie bag
                It came with THG traveller bag. (quite nice & useful). Was given a small THG pouch to place my GMT in while I ride my bike.(just incase I slip & fall off the bike. The GMT cost more than my bike so gotta take precaution). And one last thing... 2 glasses of warm water to top the pleasure able experience... So there u go...

Comment

• Thanks subzero congrats to u too...
                  Thanks icy.mint hope you'll join the dark side real soon...

Comment

• Originally posted by kamsau1 View Post
                    ya ya also...keen to know...watch winder?
                    Watch winder!!! Hahaha... Not in million years... But was offered a wolf design single turntable with storage below close to $600. Didn't take up the offer as its exposed. Not covered. (will collect dust real soon) covered will cost a lil more. Finally bought a non branded 2 turn table 4+6 winder close to $300.

Comment

Maybe discount vouchers?
                      Sadly no voucher, but I found out there's up to 15% discount on other Rolex watches except the more popular sports models...hmmm sometimes it not best to be popular I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by iZ1d View Post
                        Bought my GMT master2 serial starts with G------ last fri @ TheHourGlass 10500/32mth with quite a few goodie bag. A very happy owner of my 1st luxury watch.
                        which CC offers 32 months?

Comment

• DBS/POSB, and only for the Hour Glass because it is celebrating its 32nd anniversary or something.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                            DBS/POSB, and only for the Hour Glass because it is celebrating its 32nd anniversary or something.
                            offer ending tomorrow.

Comment

• My new GMT-Master II

Originally posted by iZ1d View Post
                              Thanks icy.mint hope you'll join the dark side real soon...
                              Picked this up this morning. The choice is clear... join the Dark Brotherhood and know the true nature of the Force!

Comment

• Nice! Waiting to be unboxed...

Btw, can you share where did u purchase it from and how much discount you managed to get for this piece?
                                Please PM me.

Thanks and once again, wear to enjoy it!

Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
                                Picked this up this morning. The choice is clear... join the Dark Brotherhood and know the true nature of the Force!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X