This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by andr3w View Post
    juz to make sure coz mine has hologram ma, then he say dun have. i find it strange lor
    Tear Away ur hologram sticker lah. Paste my shop GC warranty sticker looks nicer.

Comment

Just a discussion on the GMTs here..... is yr watch on time? Mine 116710 was gaining 2 seconds per day in 1st 3 days , now losing 3 seconds per day for 2 weeks already.....I know it is still within COSC limits butjust wanna compare with the rest.......

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
        Just a discussion on the GMTs here..... is yr watch on time? Mine 116710 was gaining 2 seconds per day in 1st 3 days , now losing 3 seconds per day for 2 weeks already.....I know it is still within COSC limits butjust wanna compare with the rest.......
        errrr. how u noe that? using another watch to compare ??

Comment

I have a Breitling "Super Chrono". Besides you can use internet clcok or Teletext Timing to compare....

Comment

Originally posted by D[e]smond View Post
            Tear Away ur hologram sticker lah. Paste my shop GC warranty sticker looks nicer.
            nabey
            I love my casio

Comment

anyone would like to share their time deviations per day here....my GMT is steady now at -3 sec /day....feels like bringing to RSC to adjust....

Comment

it is still within spec. according to COSC, +-3 sec
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
                  anyone would like to share their time deviations per day here....my GMT is steady now at -3 sec /day....feels like bringing to RSC to adjust....
                  every watch is different.....u may wish to monitor it for a few more weeks and see how...............try different positions when u dun wear the watch.......

cosc specs is -4 to +6 secs..........
                  the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                  visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

thanks for the correction on COSC certification
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

can anyone advise what is the ave price for a used GMT II? i was at ppl's park this afternoon and asked the rolex AD there for the discon. 16710 BLRO GMT II and was quoted a $8k (new). the latest 16710 LN is $10.5k. initially i was tempted to consider the BLRO but when i got into another shop, i was told that $8k is way overpriced since the list was $6k plus. that dampen my enthusiasm a little. maybe pre-owned a better bet....

since i got a sub date recently, i was not too keen on the LN. BTW, the sub date is still hot, $7.9k and no discount, plus waiting list for 1 shop. SD and the GMT II can still give discount....

Comment

the list was not 6k ....it was 7444........

selling the 16710 at 8k is a bit ridiculous.....i brought my fren to buy one 1 week before the gst was raised, he paid 6100 for a brand new piece.....cant imagine they want 8k for it now.........well when stocks run low, anything can happen.....

i not too sure of used prices.....so cant help on that.....
                        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

those shops who still got stock for the 16710 will want to sell higher than the list price of 7444 because it is already discontinued and demand exceed supply.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by garb-age View Post
                            i was at ppl's park this afternoon and asked the rolex AD there for the discon. 16710 BLRO GMT II and was quoted a $8k (new). the latest 16710 LN is $10.5k.
                            the the AD = THH? the latest 16710 LN should be able to get it for 10300 cash. however the list is 9555. if like this model, hopefully the hype cools off and can get lower than list.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

many months ago oredi knew it was discontinued.......6100 was a good good price to pay ...

8k ask them f teetoo...

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                                the the AD = THH?
                                the AD = KHH. the biggie shop on the front. the smaller shop guy at the back is a tad friendlier...he may also be pulling my leg about the BLRO's list price since he hasn't got stk anyway. i did admit that i went in the shops on impulse w/out any h/work done 1st. me wife was taking longer than usual wif her shopping at OG so i got time on my hand....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X