X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LN version

Comment

• At the end of video the lume is green, should be blue for these model.
      GMT Master II - 116710LN (Dec 2013)
      Datejust II - 116334BLRO (Jan 2015)

Comment

• The movement itself is already a tell-tale sign that the watch in the video is a fake.
        It seems like a very high quality one though! But I'm sure there will be other parts you will be able to spot if you handled it in your hands.

Comment

• Yes, it is a cheap fake you can easily tell the difference.

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
          Did some research onto the "wix watches" and found the Facebook page... I think it is fake... But from the video, other than the quick date and GMT adjustment flaw, and also the blue sticker that is still attached to the crown, I can't really tell that it is fake! Any expert notice any other tell tail sign?

Comment

• I'm no expert but this is easy to tell it's a fake.

The CG, handstack are so wrong. The way to set the quickset date is also wrong. This is likely a modified asian 2824 movement to fit the gmt hand.

Originally posted by 116520wanabe View Post
            Hi bros,

Saw a YouTube video on the 2013 batman, and it appears that there is a quick date set function and it was also possible to adjust the GMT hand directly.... Looks quite wrong to me... But not sure if it is a new improvement to the movement... Can any expert look at the video to confirm if it real?

http://youtu.be/vQd_PhqPGEQ

Comment

• Hi, just got myself a GMT2C.. It's an overseas AD piece and undated.. Have yet to resize the bracelet.. Can I just bring it to any Rolex AD to do it or do I need to go to RSC to get it done. Pls advise. Thanks

Comment

• Numbers on the bezel doesn't look deep enough n color should be more silverish rather then whitish. Gmt hand blue part also looks too thick. But frankly, can't tell if wear on the street.
                When claps is opened, wah quite obvious the rolex pattern is wrong as well as the background. Hook is also too thick.

Comment

• Originally posted by zhleez View Post
                  I'm no expert but this is easy to tell it's a fake.

The CG, handstack are so wrong. The way to set the quickset date is also wrong. This is likely a modified asian 2824 movement to fit the gmt hand.
                  To me I think is fake too. The date is too big by right is magnify by 2.5 times but the look is much bigger n the rolex engravement at the clasp area doesn't look like right too.

Comment

• Originally posted by schnitzer7 View Post
                    Hi, just got myself a GMT2C.. It's an overseas AD piece and undated.. Have yet to resize the bracelet.. Can I just bring it to any Rolex AD to do it or do I need to go to RSC to get it done. Pls advise. Thanks
                    Bro,congratulations on your purchase. you can get it done at RSC FOC,gratis

Comment

• Hi,

I would like to find out how could I sell my GMT Master II black and blue on this forum

Comment

• You may want to read up on the forum's sales rules and regulations before you start to sell your watch?

Tx.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi,

I need some of your valuable advice. I spotted two trades:
                          1) LBNIB GMT G series, with 1.5 yr intl warranty going for $8k
                          2) BNIB GMT AN series, $8.8k

Is there a direct relationship btwn e resale value and the series (G and AN for this matter) of the watch?

What is holding me back for the first choice is that im suspicious as to why is the watch (bought in mid 2013) a G series instead of AN series? (As i understand that G series are supposedly manufactured earlier than AN series. Are my concerns uncalled for?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I am new to the Rolex world and am looking at purchasing my first timepiece.
                            Can any of you Gurus advise roughly how many pieces of 16700 E-Series GMT Master with black bezel were produced?
                            My understanding is that the E-Series is between the year of 1990-1992.
                            I saw an E-series Black Bezel GMT Master and was told its quite rarely seen.
                            Appreciate you Gurus can point me to the right direction in case I decide to purchase it.
                            Thanks in advance.

Regards

Comment

• Hi guys,

I have a 16710 black bezel nw. Is it wise to get another gmt batman?
                              Or should i go for other models like dssd or sd?

Need some opinions pls...

Comment

• Go to the shop, put on the watch and pick the one that makes you feel good on the wrist.

Originally posted by Davo23 View Post
                                Hi guys,

I have a 16710 black bezel nw. Is it wise to get another gmt batman?
                                Or should i go for other models like dssd or sd?

Need some opinions pls...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X