Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got myself a GMT-Master II 116710LN at Rolex Boutique Marina Bay Sands, managed to get a slight discount.
    My collections, past & present:-

Tag Heuer 2000, 1989 Aug
    Dunhill Automatic DC 3095, 1991 Dec, Sold
    Swatch Aqua Chrono, 1995 Nov, Spoiled
    Rolex Oyster Perpetual 68274, 1999 Jun, Sold
    Tag Heuer Carrera CV2113-0, 2003 Apr
    Swatch Quartz Precision SBK401A, 2003 Jun, Spoiled
    Tag Heuer Carrera WAC1111, 2004 Dec, Sold
    A.Lange & Sohne, Lange 1 101.030, 2006 Jan
    Casio G-Shock DW 6900AC, 2013 Jun
    Rolex Explorer 214270, 2013 Aug Sold
    Rolex GMT-Master II 116710LN, 2014 Jul

Comment

• Originally posted by Explorer8813 View Post
      Got myself a GMT-Master II 116710LN at Rolex Boutique Marina Bay Sands, managed to get a slight discount.
      How slight is this slight discount?
      Nowadays think typically can only get 10% from local AD for sports series.

Comment

• I always want to own a TT, well
        that's only my though but why not, just that I only bus drive how to wear everyday..

Comment

• Anyone knows how much it costs to replace the ceramic bezel? Mine color turned very dark, lost the look. Any pohang to do it at a lower cost? Thanks

Comment

• Just got myself a 116710blnr from overseas AD after being poisoned over the last few weeks.
            I love the weight (almost as heavy as DSSD).
            The fit is really good as it wraps around my wrist well and the EASYLINK quick extension link is definitely a good feature to have.
            I'm still playing around with it as I'm still amazed at how it can tell time from 3 different timezones.
            And the blue+black bezel is simply amazing. The blue seems like it changes colour to a different shade under different lighting. So cool.
            definitely a good watch to have and an excellent 1st rolex for those still considering.
            Daytona Everose Chocolate Dial
            GMT-Master II Black and Blue Ceramic Bezel
            Tag Heuer Kirium Series Black Dial

Comment

• Originally posted by Qevyn View Post
              Just got myself a 116710blnr from overseas AD after being poisoned over the last few weeks.
              I love the weight (almost as heavy as DSSD).
              The fit is really good as it wraps around my wrist well and the EASYLINK quick extension link is definitely a good feature to have.
              I'm still playing around with it as I'm still amazed at how it can tell time from 3 different timezones.
              And the blue+black bezel is simply amazing. The blue seems like it changes colour to a different shade under different lighting. So cool.
              definitely a good watch to have and an excellent 1st rolex for those still considering.
              hey, mind share how much is the damage? i m interested in getting one too

Comment

• Originally posted by jflye View Post
                hey, mind share how much is the damage? i m interested in getting one too
                Bro,

I got my 1/2 Gold GMT II for $14'100 during 01/2012.

You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• nicez GMTs! how about the GMT blue black? anyone got at a good price from AD?

Comment

• Originally posted by jflye View Post
                    nicez GMTs! how about the GMT blue black? anyone got at a good price from AD?
                    A colleague of mine just bought the batman GMT on 01012015 from THG at $11.6k.
                    He was very lucky as the previous few times he went over, there was no stock. He was actually going down to put deposit to book the next available batman GMT & was overjoyed when it was there waiting for his pickup 👍

Comment

• icic, lucky colleague of yours. I am also eyeing for the GMT Batman, but all the shops are charging a premium over it due to high demand.i went airport to ask, it cost 10470SGD but no stock

Comment

• Bought a Brand new GMTII Half Gold from THG at $14.5K.. Is it a gd buy? Have enjoying the time spend with it..

Comment

• Originally posted by DayDreaming View Post
                          Bought a Brand new GMTII Half Gold from THG at $14.5K.. Is it a gd buy? Have enjoying the time spend with it..
                          Should be reasonable. I got mine for $14'100 during 12/2012.
                          You Never Actually Own A Patek Philippe. You Merely Take Care Of It For The Next Generation.

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION:
                          2014 Patek Philippe Aquanaut 5167/1A-001
                          2012 Rolex GMT II 116713LN Steel With Gold "G" SERIAL
                          2011 ROLEX SUBMARINER 116610LN Ceramic Bezel "V" SERIAL

HER'S:
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual (Stainless Steel) Black Dial with Diamond Markers
                          Rolex ladies datejust 69173 (Half-Gold) Blue Dial with Diamond Markers

Comment

• Originally posted by rx7effini View Post
                            Should be reasonable. I got mine for $14'100 during 12/2012.
                            ok.. thanks.. =)

Comment

• Originally posted by peckio View Post
                              A colleague of mine just bought the batman GMT on 01012015 from THG at $11.6k.
                              He was very lucky as the previous few times he went over, there was no stock. He was actually going down to put deposit to book the next available batman GMT & was overjoyed when it was there waiting for his pickup 👍
                              To be honest, he could have shaved about 1k off this price if he bought those overseas AD watches through this forum. Same watch, same warranty, ready stock somemore. Unless you are telling me he die die needed to pay using credit card, in which case, maybe he shouldn't have bought a Rolex then =P

Comment

• Originally posted by agnoxis View Post
                                To be honest, he could have shaved about 1k off this price if he bought those overseas AD watches through this forum. Same watch, same warranty, ready stock somemore. Unless you are telling me he die die needed to pay using credit card, in which case, maybe he shouldn't have bought a Rolex then =P
                                He only trusts AD and it's his money. Period.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X