Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was at watch palace, lucky plaza over lunch yesterday but the folks there wun entertain discount beocs they only got limited pieces for the GMT II. i was there only to browse though....they also have a last pc of the BLRO.

if can get less than $9.5k, i think it is a veri gd deal.

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
      Just for info to all interested....

I finally brought my watch to RSC and get it adjusted. They are able to tell your deviations in just 1 minute when they place yr watch on a machine....my watch is now on PERFECT timing! All positions!!
      How long did this process take? Was it just a "hang around and collect it" deal? Also did this cost you anything?

I'm still getting to know my watch which is showing a +1 sec (overnight) face up but once I wear it for the day, time gets back to normal. So I guess it's -1 sec during normal wear.

Comment

regulation is a 15 to 20 mins job................performed on the spot........
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

yup, they told me 15 minutes but it takes less than 5 minutes....

Comment

Originally posted by garb-age View Post
            was at watch palace, lucky plaza over lunch yesterday but the folks there wun entertain discount beocs they only got limited pieces for the GMT II. i was there only to browse though....they also have a last pc of the BLRO.

if can get less than $9.5k, i think it is a veri gd deal.
            i also wondered how can it go below list pirce now when demand is not satisfied yet...just does not make sense...

Comment

my cousin was at HG . They quoted him $9.5k list-price, but did not have stock.

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                no stk, no story leh....

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                  like gar-bage mentioned, where there is no stock. they can quote whatever price they want. cause it is not possible to deal. these are the SA i avoid. at least mine tells me straight in the face- no stock, cannot quote. this is what i call 'professional'.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

agreed, what kinda quote is that when you have no stocks? It is just a delaying tactics to prevent ppl from buying at other ADs...

Comment

• the BLRO @ watch palace was priced @ $8.5k, no discount.(what the .... ) i cocok the guy but he nvr budge;he say it's boss's strict instruction. the last time(last mth) I asked at KSS in Ppl Park was $8.0k, with some price off if I confirm buy on the spot. Makes me feel like a fool everything I walk away and come back and ask a few days later....

but yesterday as i hold the old and current GMTII on both hands to compare, my heart sways towards the new one. the (new font) numerals on the blk bezel is distinctively nicer looking than the BLRO's. i always wanted the BLRO....but, now i am a little bit in 2 minds already....

Comment

• I was in the same shoes as you..... always loved the old GMT....but once I've seen the new GMT, can't get my eyes off the newer one!

Comment

• Cheapest in Europe: Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Plaza

If you can grab it, get it. Last month I went to Nuremberg in Germany from UK and flew via Amsterdam Schiphol where I saw that the lowest price for the 16710 in Europe is at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Plaza. There're 3 watch boutiques and a Rolex boutique in the airport as well so there's stock for 16710. The price of a 16710 (tax free) is 3800 Euros. In downtown Amsterdam it cost around 4300 Euros. Definitely more expensive in France and Germany! It cost £2740 in the UK with most jewellers having no stock at all.

Comment

• does anyone know whether any AD still has the brand new discontinued GMT master II? if have, i wanna buy.thks.
                            Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by profjohn View Post
                              If you can grab it, get it. Last month I went to Nuremberg in Germany from UK and flew via Amsterdam Schiphol where I saw that the lowest price for the 16710 in Europe is at Amsterdam Schiphol Airport Plaza. There're 3 watch boutiques and a Rolex boutique in the airport as well so there's stock for 16710. The price of a 16710 (tax free) is 3800 Euros. In downtown Amsterdam it cost around 4300 Euros. Definitely more expensive in France and Germany! It cost £2740 in the UK with most jewellers having no stock at all.
                              Hi, may i know is this the latest GMT-Master II model -- 116710

Comment

• Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                                Hi, may i know is this the latest GMT-Master II model -- 116710
                                yes latest
                                the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X