This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Birdman1405 View Post
    Hi , just want to know what is the currently pricing for GMT Master 2 (black dail) selling in local AD?
    Singapore dollars eleven thousand and three hundred = S$11,300.00
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• hi guys, wanted to run a check, is there a way to buy a original bezel from AD? Was thinking to change out one of my bezel.

Comment

• Originally posted by acertey View Post
        hi guys, wanted to run a check, is there a way to buy a original bezel from AD? Was thinking to change out one of my bezel.
        Yes, of course. You will need to send in the watch for an assessment whether the watch is authentic and needs servicing. If no need, they will change the bezel for you and take back the old bezel. If the watch requires servicing, you will HAVE to get the watch serviced with them before they agree to change the bezel. And you will still need to submit your old bezel to them.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks bro, how is it some of them get to keep the current bezel? As i was thinking to swap out a black with a batman bezel.

Comment

Thanks bro, how is it some of them get to keep the current bezel? As i was thinking to swap out a black with a batman bezel.
            I'm not too sure exactly how some of them could do that. But even if you swop the bezels like this, won't you also need to swop the GMT hands? The regular black bezel GMT-Master II has a green GMT hand, while the Batman has a blue one
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• oh i mean batman for the black ceramic.

Comment

oh i mean batman for the black ceramic.
                If you do it with the ROLEX Service Centre (RSC) in Singapore, you will have to forgo the original bezel. But in your case, I do not think the RSC will even do that for you. Why? This is because there is never such a design for the ROLEX GMT-Master II, i.e. Batman on full black ceramic bezel. This is deemed 'illegal mod' and RSC will never do that.

Any swop or change of parts must still retain its originality, meaning, as long as there is such a design in their collection, they will do it for you. Otherwise, no.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• i have been monitoring my batman from 1st May and till now it goes faster by 1.5 seconds per day, started wearing it daily since first week of March.

how longer usually that the watch itself will "stabilize" it's accuracy?

Comment

• I just realized a drop in retail price of the white gold GMT-Master II "Pepsi" (Ref 116719BLRO). The current retail price is $49,370. It was $51,490 a couple of years back. When first launched, it was $50,300.
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi. Anyone know when is the stock available at local AD for new GMT Master II (Ref 126710BLRO) and he selling price?

Comment

• Originally posted by Planet View Post
                        Hi. Anyone know when is the stock available at local AD for new GMT Master II (Ref 126710BLRO) and he selling price?
                        The stock is ALREADY available with the local ADs some weeks back. Even the "Rootbeer" (new half-gold GMT-Master II) was available. Problem is, those were mainly catered for the ADs' VIP customers ONLY . And, the selling price is the retail price - $12,430.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Thanks. AD told me they only received one piece per month. So the waiting list quite long.

Comment

• Originally posted by Planet View Post
                            Thanks. AD told me they only received one piece per month. So the waiting list quite long.
                            There is no 'waiting list'. If they really told you so, they were not really honest with you. But well, it's their company policy how and who they should sell the popular ROLEX sports models to.

Just be patient.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Their VIP will get it first.. was told by our AD here..

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                I just realized a drop in retail price of the white gold GMT-Master II "Pepsi" (Ref 116719BLRO). The current retail price is $49,370. It was $51,490 a couple of years back. When first launched, it was $50,300.
                                the new updated blue dial looks gorgeous. hmmm maybe rolex really wanna push sales of their precious metal models

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X