This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post

the new updated blue dial looks gorgeous. hmmm maybe rolex really wanna push sales of their precious metal models
    But the blue dial model remains 3186 movement.. Smart move by Rolex as not to upset the white gold previous model owner..

Comment

• Originally posted by DQ123 View Post

But the blue dial model remains 3186 movement.. Smart move by Rolex as not to upset the white gold previous model owner..
      amazing observation bro! just saw the dial on the website and it doesn't have the crown between swiss made. and I scrolled down n true enough its 3186. hmmm

Comment

• Is the gmt2c black bazel hard to get? I have 1 brand new for sales but dealer did not offer me high. They said of batman then will be a differ case
        Currently own
        GMT II Coke
        AirKing
        Panerai 104

Comment

• Originally posted by keith_0302 View Post
          Is the gmt2c black bazel hard to get? I have 1 brand new for sales but dealer did not offer me high. They said of batman then will be a differ case
          Depends what models you're comparing with. It is probably not very hard to get among some of the more pop sports models. But still not as easy to get comparing with the klassik Oyster Date and Datejust models. Dealers are often like that, they'll offer you very low prices if you're just selling a watch to them. Maybe slightly higher if it's a trade-in. Recently, I made a pitch to a watch dealer to sell a Sea-Dweller 4000; full local AD set in great condition. Was offered low-mid 9K (the selling price for pre-owned SD4K now is in the range of $14K to $15K at the dealers').

See the profit margin?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Depends what models you're comparing with. It is probably not very hard to get among some of the more pop sports models. But still not as easy to get comparing with the klassik Oyster Date and Datejust models. Dealers are often like that, they'll offer you very low prices if you're just selling a watch to them. Maybe slightly higher if it's a trade-in. Recently, I made a pitch to a watch dealer to sell a Sea-Dweller 4000; full local AD set in great condition. Was offered low-mid 9K (the selling price for pre-owned SD4K now is in the range of $14K to $15K at the dealers').

See the profit margin?
            in that case, I will better off, trying to sell to direct buyer. have posted in the buy and sell. I think with the paper even the receipt, buyer can be assured of the authenticity
            Currently own
            GMT II Coke
            AirKing
            Panerai 104

Comment

• Hi, $49K is from AD or gray market? Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X