Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats on getting the GMTIIC!!! My dream watch too.

Was holding the cash to purchase my GMTIIC today when I suddenly got cold feet. Kept asking myself if I really want to do it? After all these months of saving, upcoming wedding, honeymoon etc. Should I spend it on a watch? Even with my wife-to-be blessing, I backed out. Walked away from the AD and now back home... surfing sg-roc.

Seniors, how do I join your club without guilt?
    It's time!

Comment

• Originally posted by DM101 View Post
      GMT2 TT now comw with GREEN DATES ?

http://uhrforum.de/rolex-gtm-master-...edition-t38680

The watch seems genuine but i dun know German who he saying...
      green? looks black to me leh
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

• Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        green? looks black to me leh

The date 27 seems green to me

Comment

• Look like its green to me after taking a closer look....
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by cruxify View Post
            Congrats on getting the GMTIIC!!! My dream watch too.

Was holding the cash to purchase my GMTIIC today when I suddenly got cold feet. Kept asking myself if I really want to do it? After all these months of saving, upcoming wedding, honeymoon etc. Should I spend it on a watch? Even with my wife-to-be blessing, I backed out. Walked away from the AD and now back home... surfing sg-roc.

Seniors, how do I join your club without guilt?

Nothing to feel guilty of mate. In fact you exercise maturity to back out. There are more important things in life such as wedding etc, so spend your money on what matters most for now. You can always purchase your rollie in future !

Comment

• Originally posted by TTGMTIIC View Post
              Nothing to feel guilty of mate. In fact you exercise maturity to back out. There are more important things in life such as wedding etc, so spend your money on what matters most for now. You can always purchase your rollie in future !
              Thanks TTGMTIIC,
              Even my wife to be was surprised that I didn't get the watch after all these time of saving. Sigh. Painful decision. Really. Reached home and kept looking at the pic of the watch. Even downloaded the manual weeks before. Found a grey market seller willing to give me a very good package. Watch with verification at RSC. Should I jump in now?
              It's time!

Comment

• Yes, why not? Pl do .
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                  Yes, why not? Pl do .
                  Hahah.. Laojiao indeed!!! Let me sleep on it tonight.
                  It's time!

Comment

• Hi guys!
                    As of 19 July 2010 @ 1745HRS, Singapore RSC, My wife-to-be and I have taken over a GMTIIC from a very very kind seller. Fantastic price(I dare say one of the lowest) and great service. PM me if you want his contact. Seller still have a couple of rollies for sale(sea dweller, submariner, submariner(green bezel) etc. Thank you for all the advice and support given.

I LOVE my GMTIIC!!!
                    It's time!

Comment

• Originally posted by cruxify View Post
                      Hi guys!
                      As of 19 July 2010 @ 1745HRS, Singapore RSC, My wife-to-be and I have taken over a GMTIIC from a very very kind seller. Fantastic price(I dare say one of the lowest) and great service. PM me if you want his contact. Seller still have a couple of rollies for sale(sea dweller, submariner, submariner(green bezel) etc. Thank you for all the advice and support given.

I LOVE my GMTIIC!!!
                      I share your .. Congratz to you and I'm sure you are extremely elated! If you can, share pics of your joy with us.

Cheers
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• the poison was much too much to bear. now share the poison around, and post some nice pics of your new addition to the family
                        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                        Blue 6694
                        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          I share your .. Congratz to you and I'm sure you are extremely elated! If you can, share pics of your joy with us.

Cheers
                          Sure thing! Waiting to get my camera from the car to shoot a few good ones tonight. Wife managed to capture some on her iPhone but... it just don't do justice. Ha.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          the poison was much too much to bear. now share the poison around, and post some nice pics of your new addition to the family
                          WIll post some GMTIIC soon. Hope you guys don't find it bored though. Seems like a common sight when I was at RSC. At least 3 spotted by wife. Ha.
                          It's time!

Comment

• Seniors!!! As requested and promised.

1) My new shrine... Open on important days only but I visit daily

2) The almost-drove-me-crazy crown... couldn't find it on my first night. Super kan-cheong. Easier with a camera though.

3) Least reflection shot

Thank you for all the advices given to me which finally landed me my very very first Rolex. Thank you all seniors! Thank you thank you!!!
                            It's time!

Comment

• Nice watch... I oso like this model

Comment

• Hi cruxify,

Can pm me how much you got your GMT iszit brand new?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X