X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by harrier View Post
    Hello Lau Jiaos in this forum,
    Am new here and did some research as I'm keen to get the 2-tone (yellow gold+SS) ver.
    Wondering if anyone here knows whats the price like now?
    Thank you v much
    I'm eyeing the TT 116713 too. Was quoted $13.4K after 10% disct at an AD.
    S/S ver no disct @$9.7k & out of stock.

Still deliberating if the half-gold is too 'bling' to wear to work!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cremona5 View Post
      I'm eyeing the TT 116713 too. Was quoted $13.4K after 10% disct at an AD.
      S/S ver no disct @$9.7k & out of stock.

Still deliberating if the half-gold is too 'bling' to wear to work!
      Bling or not bling kind of depends on your work environment, mine is quite dull, so i stick with SS watches.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• Bought the G series GMT IIc last week, really appreciate Bro and Sister for all the info here and PM you all sent...

THANK YOU ALL!

now the 5 match stick poison starts taking effect in the body liao..
        [SIZE="1"]Me-
        GMT Master IIc- April 2011 (New)
        Explorer II 16570-Mar 2000 (Pre-owned but like new-fr a good friend)--My 1st Rollie !
        Tudor Sub 7016-Mar 1972 (New-from my Bro-leisure diver-make a guess how much he bought then..)

My Dear
        DateJust 69173-Jan 1995 (New--use daily since day one & still spot on in time keeping-:love:only 1st service last month-initiated by me..16 years non-stop w/o service= was running in perfect condition since day one;)- )[/SIZE]

Comment

• [QUOTE=steve75;426435]Bought the G series GMT IIc last week, really appreciate Bro and Sister for all the info here and PM you all sent...

Congratz! Bro Steve75. Did u consider latest Alphanumeric series? Or no stock? Wonder if there r any price diff w G series?

Seriously hunting for one too. Appreciate if can share price & AD via PM. Much thks!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Cremona5;426447]
            Originally posted by steve75 View Post
            Bought the G series GMT IIc last week, really appreciate Bro and Sister for all the info here and PM you all sent...

Congratz! Bro Steve75. Did u consider latest Alphanumeric series? Or no stock? Wonder if there r any price diff w G series?
            Seriously hunting for one too. Appreciate if can share price & AD via PM. Much thks!
            Thanks..
            PM sent.. Go for AlphaNumeric la.. No stock then..I can't wait and don't mind the little difference in production month.2010 for "G".. Heard new stock just arrived..
            [SIZE="1"]Me-
            Explorer II 16570-Mar 2000 (Pre-owned but like new-fr a good friend)--My 1st Rollie !
            Tudor Sub 7016-Mar 1972 (New-from my Bro-leisure diver-make a guess how much he bought then..)

My Dear
            DateJust 69173-Jan 1995 (New--use daily since day one & still spot on in time keeping-:love:only 1st service last month-initiated by me..16 years non-stop w/o service= was running in perfect condition since day one;)- )[/SIZE]

Comment

• Hi newbie here...what does it mean by the alphanumeric series? is this the latest? What about G, V or M, does alphanumeric means any association with them?

If there is a BNIB alphanumeric series one going at $12k, worth it?

Thanks in advance for your valued feedback!!

Comment

• Originally posted by condosutra View Post
                Hi newbie here...what does it mean by the alphanumeric series? is this the latest? What about G, V or M, does alphanumeric means any association with them?

If there is a BNIB alphanumeric series one going at $12k, worth it?

Thanks in advance for your valued feedback!!

Regarding the G, V, M thingy--Is the production date..check it out here-- http://www.oysterworld.de/production-dates.html
                [SIZE="1"]Me-

My Dear

Comment

• Hi guys, may I know AD still carry 16710 old stock or no chance to get a brand new from AD anymore ?
                  I know the last series for 16710 was M series, may I know what's the price and discount during that time? Any bro can share how much discount they get for their Z or M series?

Thks

Comment

• Hi all senior members,I am new here and yesterday I made a BIG & serious decision over the GMT 116710LN and 116713LN.

Really think hard & long term so finally purchased the 116713 at Cortina Watch yesterday together with my colleague as he got the half gold Blue face submarina.

Was thinking that the SE will give us further discount as we purchased 2 together at the same time but was told that the price is firm at 15% discount even we purchased 200 pieces,sighz!

Overall,very happy with my purchase as this model is like Love at first sight!

Cheers!

Comment

• Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                      Hi guys, may I know AD still carry 16710 old stock or no chance to get a brand new from AD anymore ?
                      I know the last series for 16710 was M series, may I know what's the price and discount during that time? Any bro can share how much discount they get for their Z or M series?

Thks
                      Bro Noriki, AD not likely to have BN 16710 and the last batches seems to have the 3186 movements.
                      Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                        Hi all senior members,I am new here and yesterday I made a BIG & serious decision over the GMT 116710LN and 116713LN.

Really think hard & long term so finally purchased the 116713 at Cortina Watch yesterday together with my colleague as he got the half gold Blue face submarina.

Was thinking that the SE will give us further discount as we purchased 2 together at the same time but was told that the price is firm at 15% discount even we purchased 200 pieces,sighz!

Cheers!
                        Congrats on your purchase and your colleuge's. Both are great watches. Disc is pretty much controlled these days, unless you know the AD well.
                        Current Collection :

Comment

• Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                          Bro Noriki, AD not likely to have BN 16710 and the last batches seems to have the 3186 movements.
                          Thanks Bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                            Thanks Bro.
                            Welcome.
                            Current Collection :

Comment

• wow bro! 15% discount is good... whats the final price you paid?

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
                              Hi all senior members,I am new here and yesterday I made a BIG & serious decision over the GMT 116710LN and 116713LN.

Cheers!
                              Rolex Submariner 14060M
                              Rolex Submariner 116613LB
                              Rolex GMT Master II116710LN
                              Tag Heuer Carrera CV2010
                              Tag Heuer Sports Elegance WG5111 - Discontinued
                              Quinting Mystery Chronograph QSS2
                              PAM288
                              PAM243
                              PAM292
                              PAM356
                              AP ROO Panda
                              AP ROO Carbon Diver

Past:
                              Rolex GMT Master II 116718LN 50th Anniv. Green
                              PAM 321
                              AP ROO Diver
                              Rolex Date 15210 - Black Dial
                              Rolex GMT Master II 16710 - Black
                              Rolex Submariner 16613

Wish list:
                              Rolex Daytona
                              IWC Top Gun Doppelchrono

Comment

• Originally posted by Dopegti View Post
                                wow bro! 15% discount is good... whats the final price you paid?
                                I paid $12,660 for my GMT and my colleague paid $13,113 for his blue sub

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X