X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedmaster1979
    replied
    Originally posted by angry View Post
    Congrats bro....you must be a happy man.
    Thanks bro!

Yup,for now.................kekekeke!

Leave a comment:

• Speedmaster1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Dopegti View Post
    Thanks for info bro. Aiming for the ceramic TT sub for my next "achievement"....
    No problem,bro!

I hope that you could reach your next achievement & get your crown soon!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Oceanklassik
    replied
    Handsome watch there ! Congratz. Guess you must've resized to the max huh

Leave a comment:

• rockdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
    I paid $12,660 for my GMT and my colleague paid $13,113 for his blue sub
    thank you bro speedmaster1979 for sharing his contact and i finally bought my first Rolex. I bought at listed price at AD. Here is the photo which is my first shot:

Leave a comment:

• angry
    replied
    Congrats bro....you must be a happy man.

Leave a comment:

• Dopegti
    replied
    Thanks for info bro. Aiming for the ceramic TT sub for my next "achievement"....

Leave a comment:

• Speedmaster1979
    replied
    Originally posted by Dopegti View Post
    wow bro! 15% discount is good... whats the final price you paid?

Leave a comment:

• Dopegti
    replied
    wow bro! 15% discount is good... whats the final price you paid?

Hi all senior members,I am new here and yesterday I made a BIG & serious decision over the GMT 116710LN and 116713LN.

Really think hard & long term so finally purchased the 116713 at Cortina Watch yesterday together with my colleague as he got the half gold Blue face submarina.

Was thinking that the SE will give us further discount as we purchased 2 together at the same time but was told that the price is firm at 15% discount even we purchased 200 pieces,sighz!

Overall,very happy with my purchase as this model is like Love at first sight!

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by Noriki View Post
    Thanks Bro.
    Welcome.

Leave a comment:

• Noriki
    replied
    Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
    Bro Noriki, AD not likely to have BN 16710 and the last batches seems to have the 3186 movements.
    Thanks Bro.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Hi all senior members,I am new here and yesterday I made a BIG & serious decision over the GMT 116710LN and 116713LN.

Really think hard & long term so finally purchased the 116713 at Cortina Watch yesterday together with my colleague as he got the half gold Blue face submarina.

Was thinking that the SE will give us further discount as we purchased 2 together at the same time but was told that the price is firm at 15% discount even we purchased 200 pieces,sighz!

Cheers!
    Congrats on your purchase and your colleuge's. Both are great watches. Disc is pretty much controlled these days, unless you know the AD well.

Leave a comment:

• zidaneong
    replied
    Originally posted by Noriki View Post
    Hi guys, may I know AD still carry 16710 old stock or no chance to get a brand new from AD anymore ?
    I know the last series for 16710 was M series, may I know what's the price and discount during that time? Any bro can share how much discount they get for their Z or M series?

Thks
    Bro Noriki, AD not likely to have BN 16710 and the last batches seems to have the 3186 movements.

Leave a comment:

• Speedmaster1979
    replied

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Noriki
    replied
    Hi guys, may I know AD still carry 16710 old stock or no chance to get a brand new from AD anymore ?
    I know the last series for 16710 was M series, may I know what's the price and discount during that time? Any bro can share how much discount they get for their Z or M series?

Thks

Leave a comment:

• steve75
    replied
    Originally posted by condosutra View Post
    Hi newbie here...what does it mean by the alphanumeric series? is this the latest? What about G, V or M, does alphanumeric means any association with them?

If there is a BNIB alphanumeric series one going at $12k, worth it?

Thanks in advance for your valued feedback!!

Regarding the G, V, M thingy--Is the production date..check it out here-- http://www.oysterworld.de/production-dates.html

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X