Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which one to buy sub with date or sea dweller?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which one to buy sub with date or sea dweller?

hi,
    i planning to buy a sub with date or SD .any reliable ad dealer to introduce?what would be the price of these 2 watch after discount?these series on the watch what does it mean?Does the series matter if i wanna sell in future?

Originally posted by heng78 View Post
    hi,
    i planning to buy a sub with date or SD .any reliable ad dealer to introduce?what would be the price of these 2 watch after discount?these series on the watch what does it mean?Does the series matter if i wanna sell in future?
    There's already a thread started on Subs and SDs. Bro, pls see here

http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=5
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

you may also want to read this thread

if you buying new, then all AD are reliable. else read this thread

what are the prices? you gotta to do the leg work yourself. the discount one get may not be the same you get. it is how you negotiate. discount given is also sometimes based on demand and supply.

usually the younger the series, the higher the resale value. however the condition and accessories of the watch also matters to a certain extent.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

What do u guys think? luxury watch's price holds firm for both new and pre-own at this time of the year due to xmas season, year end bonus, and many getting a nice watch for CNY? Not forgetting the strong enconmy now.

Any diff getting it this time of after CNY?

Comment

Originally posted by rogersk8ter View Post
          What do u guys think? luxury watch's price holds firm for both new and pre-own at this time of the year due to xmas season, year end bonus, and many getting a nice watch for CNY? Not forgetting the strong enconmy now.

Any diff getting it this time of after CNY?
          i believe that the discount given is less usually towards end of the year from christmas to CNY. this is because, alot of ppl got extra cash. some will buy watches, when there is a increase in demand and there is low supply, prices goes up.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            i believe that the discount given is less usually towards end of the year from christmas to CNY. this is because, alot of ppl got extra cash. some will buy watches, when there is a increase in demand and there is low supply, prices goes up.

i 2nd that.no discount for sports model.....yesterday i was @ paragon dickson and was told that during this period...NO DISCOUNT! unless u r buying the DJ or Date. btw they r selling the GMT II at $10.5k.
            Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
              was told that during this period...NO DISCOUNT!
              i don't think so, jus bought a 'M' Series Exp II black with discount on 14DEC.

Comment

Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
                yesterday i was @ paragon dickson and was told that during this period...NO DISCOUNT!
                u tell them hor, DBS black card day like today again*twice within 2 weeks*, can get 10% discount leh. however, the rebate will be credited in account in apr 2008.

this means that if last week, u swipe 1 time, this week swipe again. u save 10% off the list. better than no discouont if buy from them wor.

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X