Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this a good price to pay for a Milgauss Green?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good price to pay for a Milgauss Green?

Someone is letting go a 1 year old MG for S$7,600. With box and papers and still under warranty. Looks almost mint condition. Good buy or not?

for that price can get a BNIB overseas AD set. i rem i paid $7700. that was this year just some months back.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
    http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

cannot advise you much, as there are no pictures of the watch.

second. what is considered mint to you may not be considered as mint to others.

most important is that the price of the watch is consider as average pricing in the preown market based on general watch condition.

equally important is that you must accept the condition of the watch or the condition is what you are looking for before pricing.

Originally posted by Asskicker View Post
      Someone is letting go a 1 year old MG for S$7,600. With box and papers and still under warranty. Looks almost mint condition. Good buy or not?
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        cannot advise you much, as there are no pictures of the watch.

second. what is considered mint to you may not be considered as mint to others.

most important is that the price of the watch is consider as average pricing in the preown market based on general watch condition.

equally important is that you must accept the condition of the watch or the condition is what you are looking for before pricing.

Apart from some finger prints on it looks almost perfect to me. The caseback still has the sticker on it. I was told that the owner has only worn it 3 to 4 times since purchase. That's why I'm really tempted to get it. I've been sourcing around for a resale MG for a while now, but this piece is by far the most perfect. And it's still under warranty some more.

Comment

Yes, buy!
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X