Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed that so much info in sg-roc

Hi Guys
    I am a newbie to this forum, ex diver with COMEX and was issued this 5514 in the 70's w/o logo but case back are engraved with COMEX and number 5xx with HEV.
    Just wondering if anyone is interested in this watch?
    Can anyone advice how to post pics?

Amazed that so much info in sg-roc

Hi All
    Another newbies on the block.
    Can someone tell me more about COMEX Rolex HEV 5514 w/o logo, is it a collector items?

Comment

Amazed that so much info in sg-roc

Hi All
      Another newbies on the block.
      Can someone tell me more about COMEX Rolex HEV 5514 w/o logo, is it a collector items?

Comment

i cannot comment on your watch as no pictures are shown...

rolex comex watches are collectible; especially the 5514s as they were never sold but made for comex use only.

authenticity, condition and provenance determines the value. if you can upload the pictures to a photo sharing site, you can easily insert them in this forum.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

please refer to the forum faq for assistance if you do not know how to add pictures to your post.

[QUOTE=taxico;696893if you can upload the pictures to a photo sharing site, you can easily insert them in this forum.[/QUOTE]
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

posting on behalf... i've blurred the comex serial number...

“Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Hi Deeptom,

I'm pretty much amazed by the vast amount of info too. Been reading sgroc for two years and just realized i had my first post some hours ago. Let's enjoy the forum!

Comment

Hi All
                SOLD , Thanks all those bro who make it possible. Nice watch who deserve a caring owner. Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Deeptom View Post
                  Hi All
                  SOLD , Thanks all those bro who make it possible. Nice watch who deserve a caring owner. Cheers
                  thank you giving me first dibs on the watch and taking time out to meet me and sharing your stories as a commercial diver.

unfortunately i couldn't offer more than the highest offer you got (which was a good offer). congrats on the sale and i hope the new owner takes good care of your 5514.

i've conveyed your regards to your former camp mate and he wishes you well too! take care and please start enjoying your other sub...

let's still meet up some time down the road for sunday coffee!

Comment

Much appreciate your help in making this possible, yes I am sure the new owner will take care the watch - what a nice chap he is.
                    I do believe that you guys know each other, yes I do like the LV, coffee anytime cheers

Comment

Glad you enjoy your stay here in the forum, do continue to participate and share some personal stories probably

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X