Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Singapore Rolex Club Vintage Rolex Appreciation/Poisoning Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thanks

    Originally posted by minimerc View Post
    walao, high blood pressure still show this mil sub! dizzy now!!
    Thanks for the kind comments. Its a pity that parts for this milsub is so hard to find and extremely costly even if you do find it. The insert is after market unfortunately.

    Comment


    • The elusive Red Triangle

      Comment


      • The Early Gilt Single Liner

        Comment


        • 1958 Rolex Air-King 5500 Tropical Dial





          I wonder.... caseback with inscription 'JFK Jr 1963'.....I wonder

          Comment


          • The Grey on Grey



            Comment


            • Wow! The pockmarked dial ... the faded bezel ... the bloody date and the leather nato that looked like it came off the back of a 100 yr old elephant that lived all its life in the scorching African plains...

              x 100!
              "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
              three times is enemy action and
              over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
              ."

              Comment


              • Not strictly a Rolex or vintage but if you are a fan of vintage rolex, this will be interesting!

                https://bulangandsons.com/tudor-heri...-black-79220n/
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ender View Post
                  Wow! The pockmarked dial ... the faded bezel ... the bloody date and the leather nato that looked like it came off the back of a 100 yr old elephant that lived all its life in the scorching African plains...

                  x 100!
                  Hi Ender,

                  Lol indeed the surface of the submariner dial does look like a piece of elephant's hide. It seems to be a common problem when the dial has been exposed to moisture....Seen a few Snowflakes with the same damage.

                  Comment


                  • The Vintage wanna be

                    Originally posted by Ender View Post
                    Not strictly a Rolex or vintage but if you are a fan of vintage rolex, this will be interesting!

                    https://bulangandsons.com/tudor-heri...-black-79220n/

                    Hi Ender,

                    Finally, Tudor sells a Black Bay with a black bezel on black dial just like Tudor submariners of old. I acquired the initial model with a red bezel a few years ago. I always preferred the Tudor rose rather than the shield and the Black Bay oozes vintage style. The gilt print, chapter ring, the gilt snow flake hands and beautiful unguarded crown incorporated into a modern beefy midcase.




                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by minimerc View Post
                      my ikan bilis DayDate showing off in front of big BLUE (stella) shark. had this watch for very long, and i haven't worn it for a single day until now!


                      Y ppl can wear daydate till so nice 1? I own a few daydate looks funny in me. In the end I sold mine.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kenkelvin View Post
                        Y ppl can wear daydate till so nice 1? I own a few daydate looks funny in me. In the end I sold mine.
                        Haha, Kenkelvin, I think you are too young and trendy for a day-date.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R-oyster View Post
                          Haha, Kenkelvin, I think you are too young and trendy for a day-date.
                          Haha I not young anymore Lor lol

                          Comment


                          • particularly common for vintage tudors

                            Originally posted by zimmerit5 View Post
                            Hi Ender,

                            Lol indeed the surface of the submariner dial does look like a piece of elephant's hide. It seems to be a common problem when the dial has been exposed to moisture....Seen a few Snowflakes with the same damage.
                            particularly common for vintage tudors, especially the SF and 7928/7016, likewise the lumes too.
                            Daytona 116519 Meteorite, 16528 MK3 dia
                            Reb Sub 1680 MK2 x 2, mk4, MK6 BP ,116613LB Dia, 16610LV MK1
                            GMT 1675 Pepsi MK1, GILT BP,GMT 16753 Nipple Mocha x2 bp
                            GMT II 16760 Coke FAT Lady, 16758 nipple
                            DD 6611B x 2, 1803 RG, wide boy
                            DD 18038 Dia, 18039, 18308 dia
                            , 18238 malachite
                            DJ 6520, 6605, 6581, 1601/1603 x 6, 16220/30/34 cream
                            AP 15300 Black
                            Tudor 7016 small rose gilt dial
                            GP 18k RG
                            IWC Port 3714 Chrono
                            Chronoswiss Skeleton
                            Corum Bubble Lucifer

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by zimmerit5 View Post


                              Wah say, ghost until cannot ghost
                              Bubble until cannot bubble
                              Tudor snowflake sub, my kind of watch.

                              Comment


                              • Lovely coloured Nato straps

                                Comment

                                Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X