Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advice Needed: how to go about acquiring a vintage pepsi gmt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and no. Yes - you can buy as long as they take back your old insert. No - you cannot buy just like that, w/o giving back your old insert.

In the scenario when you did not have any old insert to return them, for the purchase of your new one (may be dropped off and lost), you will need to produce the watch for them to verify that the insert you are buying is for that watch, then they will sell the new insert to you.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Many thanks Ocean. Just one question. If I bring in a GMT Master without the insert and request to purchase one, does RSC only sell the original colour insert to me only? For example, if the GMT is a Coke, can I purchase a Pepsi insert instead? Or will RSC only sell me the Coke insert only thereby restoring back to its original state?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

As long as the model you have comes in those color variants, ie "coke", "pepsi", black bezel, the ROLEX Service Centre will change according to either one of those color. So yes, you should be able to choose one of those colors.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thank you very much.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            Yes and no. Yes - you can buy as long as they take back your old insert. No - you cannot buy just like that, w/o giving back your old insert.

In the scenario when you did not have any old insert to return them, for the purchase of your new one (may be dropped off and lost), you will need to produce the watch for them to verify that the insert you are buying is for that watch, then they will sell the new insert to you.

loophole right there.
            just pop off the existing one before paying them a visit.

Comment

Vintage Pepsi GMT

What kind of prices should we be looking at to buy a Pepsi 1675 Complete set?
              I check on ebay and the price fluctuations are quite wide.
              I did miss out on one ebay bid, got snipped bid in the last 15 seconds by USD$99. The final closing price was approximately SGD$12,500 for a complete 1675.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X