X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Rolex 6694

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-ROLEX-Mo...ayphotohosting

What do you guys think of this?

Looks cool...but I am still wondering does Rolex has this kind of red dial, is it original.

Today is Valentine day, it's good as a valentine present for GF or wife.

Happy Valentine day

Comment

Originally posted by ssworx View Post

Yes. Very nice . Great for ladies! Anyone knows where to get one locally?
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
        Looks cool...but I am still wondering does Rolex has this kind of red dial, is it original.

Today is Valentine day, it's good as a valentine present for GF or wife.

Happy Valentine day
        6694 is manual winding..that means everyday must unscrew the threads and wind up the watch..seems quite troublesome leh..

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          The thread starter had included the link whereby the seller is selling this watch through Ebay Singapore. In fact the seller own a shop at 3 Coleman Street Peninsula Hotel & Shopping Complex #03-38 Singapore 179804 and the name of the shop is "Because We Like It".

Wah...you interested har?

Cheerio,

Comment

Hmm...I am wondering if the dial is aftermarket?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
              6694 is manual winding..that means everyday must unscrew the threads and wind up the watch..seems quite troublesome leh..
              Indeed, it's a bit troublesome to unscrew the crown for winding everyday. I believed if the person who likes the watch don't mind of winding it, instead happily doing it everydays.

Cheerio,

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Hmm...I am wondering if the dial is aftermarket?
                I am pretty sure it's a recon dial. Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheerio,

Comment

my father used to have one of these..then one day the mainspring koyah and was quoted $500 for repair back in 1993..my father decided not to repair and sold the spoilt watch for only $200..he should have kept it last time..current price is around $1600..

Comment

The thread starter had included the link whereby the seller is selling this watch through Ebay Singapore. In fact the seller own a shop at 3 Coleman Street Peninsula Hotel & Shopping Complex #03-38 Singapore 179804 and the name of the shop is "Because We Like It".

Wah...you interested har?

Cheerio,
                    yes. I'm keen if the dial is original and has not been recond before

Comment

there is a shop down in people's park complex. ground floor. not sure what is the name. saw one with orange face.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I am pretty sure it's a recon dial. Correct me if I am wrong.

Cheerio,
                        yes the dial is re-con. there are other colors as well.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          yes the dial is re-con. there are other colors as well.
                          Very nice. My wife likes it too. Problem is the dial has been re-cond before and RSC will not authenticate or service the watch...

Comment

Customised Dial

Hi All,

I have a similar piece with a beautiful ferrari red dial of 6&9 digits only.

The dial is not recon but its a customised dial colour. Though RSC refuses to authenthicate it, it's still consider a 100% rolex since all parts are genuine.

Go to Top Hour and there, you will see a beautiful submariner with red dial and bezel. It's part of Mr Lim's collection and not for sale.

I humbly believe any watch is worth its own value as long as you like it.

Cheers!

Comment

Very nice. My wife likes it too. Problem is the dial has been re-cond before and RSC will not authenticate or service the watch...
                              can always look for independent repairers.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X