Rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex

Hi guys, newbie to watches..like to find out if this model worth over-hual as it in quite bad condition..How much is the market price for this pcs of watch now..thks..

Like to know how much it worth.

Hi, My dad gave me this watch and i think of selling it away to get something not so "ah long" type..like to find out if anyone have any idea how much can i fetch if i will to go to those 2nd hand shop..

COndition: 9.9/10 ( dad told me wore once only)

Very much appriciate if any bro can help me with this and recommend me a good 2nd shop for selling this..thks in advance..good day..!! =)

Comment

Comment

the first picture shows like it is a 6694.

not sure what is the take in value @ pre-own watch shop.

a full over haul will cost you about 800 @ RSC.

if you interested to sell, please pm me. however, i will need to take a look @ the watch internal condition first before i can offer you a price.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thks bro..only thinking of selling the gold one..the ss will keep , my gf seem to like it so will bring for over-hual..=)

Comment

Originally posted by eddie81 View Post
            ouch and wow at the same time. if this watch is 20 years old. it's probably a 18038 SQ day-date.

you should try targetting indonesian or mainland chinese buyers. they love watches like these. (no disrespect to any indonesians or mainland chinese members - yes, i know i'm stereotyping but you know there's some truth to what i've said)

due to its... bling'ness, you might have a difficult time getting the right price at a local 2nd hand shop. you would have no problem finding a shop willing to buy this from you in HK - at a fair price of course.

good luck and i hope you get the best price possible!
            “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X