New RED sub

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New RED sub

Hi everyone.Jus like to show you my latest purchase.Its a 1680 RED sub.3.4 mil serial number, approx circa 1972.Decided to get this as the prices for these REDs are climbing , and may soon be out of my reach.

With this, I'll have to part with some other watch, hence the sales corner. Don't we wish we don't have to sell off some of our watches to fund another purchase.......

Anyway, hope you like the pics.P.

PS.....Pls don't ask me how much I paid for the watch........

Side by side with my 5513....

wow! nice....but why cannot share with us the price?

Comment

Very Nice .
      1675/16610/116234/78240
      Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
      Hublot BB ASF
      PAM 104J
      Sinn 903 H2
      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
      U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
      If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by paithorn View Post
        wow! nice....but why cannot share with us the price?
        I'm apologize for this.Its just that in other forums that I post, the response is generally about the watch itself,i.e. how nice/beautiful...etc.Over here, I get people asking me how much its worth.They don't look at the significance or beauty of it, they just want to know how expensive it is.I'm not sure if these are dealers trying to get a 'feel' of the market price of these vintage watches.

Pls don't get me wrong, I am not being arrogant.I just would like to keep this matter confidential.

Sorry.P.

Comment

I am in love. but a red sub's price is damn exp now if you can find from pre owned shops. Maybe have to scourge pawn shops.

I am inspired by the article below. See the after restoration pics. WOW. Will rather wear a vintage rather than one I can get over counter anytime.

http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/1680/1680a.html

http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/1680/1680b.html

p.s. Peter, wish you could take better pics of the red sub ; D

Comment

Thanks DES.Same here, I like vintage watches.Pics can't get any better as I don't have a good camera, rather spend the money on watches than on a good camera.

Have a nice day.Peter

Comment

Doesn't have to cost a lot to take nice photos...
              the BT watch supplement a few weeks back had some good tips.

One tip is not to use direct flash... either bounce the light, or use natural light (or a light tent - $100 investment).

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                Doesn't have to cost a lot to take nice photos...
                the BT watch supplement a few weeks back had some good tips.

One tip is not to use direct flash... either bounce the light, or use natural light (or a light tent - $100 investment).
                Thanks.Will try for better pics next time.Cheers.P.

Comment

AWESOME
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Nice

Comment

Red Submarina

Saw Yahoo Auction some one already asking $28K for the Rolex Red Submarina 1970s. Dial a litttle yellowish. I should be selling mine soon if I could fetch this price, and get a few different new Rolexes. Haha
                      Cheers

Comment

Very nice watch . Is it complete with box and papers? If so, it can easily fetch > 15K i think

Comment

Rolex red Submarina

Mine comes with Certificate with authorised dealer stamp on it. Kept certificate in my bank safe. haha. Can fetch $28K like the one in Yahoo?
                          cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Redsub View Post
                            Mine comes with Certificate with authorised dealer stamp on it. Kept certificate in my bank safe. haha. Can fetch $28K like the one in Yahoo?
                            cheers

Depends on the condition of the watch. Yours also red sub?

Comment

Sometimes those prices people are asking for at Yahoo cannot be used to benchmark prices.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X