Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor Submariner

Hope this is the right place to be asking this:

Saw a couple of vintage looking Tudor Submariners. Not sure what is the series number. Asking for $4.8k

Are these worth collecting?

Thanks!

i dont think anyone has a crystal ball to advise accordingly. it may not be worth collecting now but who knows in future, vice versa.

i buy watch because i like them and find that they appeal to me, if the watch value appreciates in future, it is a bonus.

Originally posted by martuni View Post
    Hope this is the right place to be asking this:

Saw a couple of vintage looking Tudor Submariners. Not sure what is the series number. Asking for $4.8k

Are these worth collecting?

Thanks!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Tudor sub, especially the snow flake has appreciated nicely over the years.
      In my opinion, they are easiler to maintain than Rolex as mostly are using Eta movt.

Comment

Looks cool and retro..... You might want to look in VRF as well!

Comment

Vintage Tudor subs especially good quality snowflakes are highly demanded by collectors. As a rolex lover, I do appreciate Tudor vintage subs unlike those who think that Tudors are low class. They are getting harder to find nowadays.
          His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Saw a few nice ones for sale on VRF and they were going for around 2.5 to 3.5 k USD.......

Comment

It's hard to say whether S$4.8k is reasonable without knowing the model reference, condition etc.

And one has to be careful of non-original parts... for which info is also much harder to find for tudor than rolex.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X