No announcement yet.

OysterQuartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning! Newbie here. I have a two tone OQ datejust. What's OQ's battery size? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Atty. OysterQuartz View Post
      Good morning! Newbie here. I have a two tone OQ datejust. What's OQ's battery size? Thanks!
      Not too sure on the battery size, you can replace it at ROC...now they charge at $60....can upload some pictures of your TT OysterQuartz?

Comment

I'll try sir. Actually its a 17013 SS & YG Datejust. The reason why I'm asking is that I don't want to experience any battery leaking problems.

Comment

Rolex Ss Oysterquartz

Hey guys,

After a year of owning my Rolly DJ, I somehow still longed for the Rolex SS Oysterquartz when I was searching for my first one. Anyone have come across any of it selling at the 2nd hand shops?

Comment

i tink can try tophour...saw a huge range of rolexes there last week when i was in town...at lucky plaza....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

I found one for sale at 3.5 K, very good condition, model 17000, P series. Guys, do you think its worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                I found one for sale at 3.5 K, very good condition, model 17000, P series. Guys, do you think its worth it?
                Full set?
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Its not a full set, no box no cert, just watch and shop warranty.

Comment

Any feedbacks?

Comment

wont say its cheap.

if condition of case is really good and bracelet good.

bargain a little more and its a buy.

the case is different from oyster, can get worn by the bracelet.

for the movement its a expensive tikam tikam.
                      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Managed to haggle the price down to $3 K , and have checked with a couple of pre-owned shop that this one with a white roman dial is quite rare. Bringing it down to Rolex centre to verify it today.

Would they be able to check when it was last fully serviced?

Comment

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                          Managed to haggle the price down to $3 K , and have checked with a couple of pre-owned shop that this one with a white roman dial is quite rare. Bringing it down to Rolex centre to verify it today.

Would they be able to check when it was last fully serviced?
                          Can, provider it was service there. But preowned shop usually have its own watchmaker to service their watch to cut down cost...
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

Finally have my piece of mind! Anyway it was bought from local AD and authentic. Never been serviced at the RSC before.

Comment

Welcome to the club bro. U can find mine under rolex show case. Pls share you pic ok
                              You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Change between every 18months to 2 years, whether still runnin or stopped.
                                Avoid Renata.
                                RSC now uses Varta.

The OQ case is a little diff from datejust, may be better to have RSC open it then other shops.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X