OysterQuartz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
    Verified the watch yesterday and everything checks out! Proud owner of a timeless OQ watch!

I was asking how much if I were to bring in for servicing. GOODNESS, do you have any damn idea how much it cost for everything? $3.6 K! Which includes servicing, changing the modules, sapphire glass, pallet, dial etc etc. That is one crazy sum!
    OMG! Faint liao..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Wah..the servicing scary

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

So unless you have a passion for quaint old stuff, better think twice about getting the QUARTZ.

Comment

So unless you have a passion for quaint old stuff, better think twice about getting the QUARTZ.
          And tatz precisely what is bothering me about getting into vintage watches.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Anybody can give some advice on the price of a tutone oysterquartz

Comment

Originally posted by lolex kia View Post
              Anybody can give some advice on the price of a tutone oysterquartz
              3K+ and up. depends on type, condition, package
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

OysterQuartz

Recently i'm attracted to the OQ Ref 17000 (silver dial) and trying to look for one for collection. Does anyone saw one in the shop lately? Tried out bencoolen but no luck.

Also, wanted to ask if the "T swiss T" at the 6 o-clock dial means that it is the very original dial (Mark 1)? What about the "Swiss Made" ones? Does it mean that the dial had been changed before if the watch was produced in the 1977 - 1980s?

Comment

Where did you find this watch? Am looking for vintage watches, but I seem to encounter difficulties locating them.

Comment

i got to know it through forums and from wristshots post by others. there are some info from this web: http://oysterquartz.net/
                    i think this model is really rare and hard to find esp. in Singapore. Wanted to see if i could find one in a physical store and try it.
                    For vintage watches, have u tried top hour at lucky plaza?

Comment

Oq 17014

Patek Phillipe Aquanaut 5167
                      Rolex Daydate 18038
                      Grand Seiko SBGX 059
                      Seiko Premier Chrono Alarm
                      Seiko Pepsi Diver SKX009K1
                      Casio Illuminator A168WA-1U

Comment

Cool vintage Quartz! One of the lowest production model by Rolex.

Comment

I saw a Rolex OysterQuartz 17000 at Peng Kwee at Peninsula a few months back. Not sure whether the dial was silver or champagne color. Asking price seemed a bit high for me, but it is a beautiful watch. Good luck!

Comment

Beautiful! Could I ask whether you have had this serviced and if so, how much that would have cost? I am thinking of buying an OysterQuartz, but have been hearing some horror stories about maintenance costs (plus battery replacements).

Comment

Repair cost for Oysterquartz if motor is damaged (aka not ticking after change of new battery) at RSC estimated at $3,200 including servicing fee of $700+. That's 2 months back I got quoted from RSC.

Comment

Repair cost for Oysterquartz if motor is damaged (aka not ticking after change of new battery) at RSC estimated at $3,200 including servicing fee of $700+. That's 2 months back I got quoted from RSC.
                                Cannot be service to make it work again?
                                Almost 4K. I can almost buy a new airking

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X