No more rose. The shield to the fore!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more rose. The shield to the fore!

I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

When did it launched? What's the damage?

Comment

Almost perfect 10:10 by tudor standards.

Comment

I happy to know the new black Bay in house on the way, somewhere around August. For sometime I thought of own one black bay red, sadly the new black Bay no more Ross on the crown. The new simbol on crown, shield. What the suck.

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
          I happy to know the new black Bay in house on the way, somewhere around August. For sometime I thought of own one black bay red, sadly the new black Bay no more Ross on the crown.
          Just wonderin why your faascination with in-house movement. I personally feel they are overrated unless they have some interesting complications. Anyway, this bronze balck bay is using in-hkuse movwment.

Comment

I happy to know the new black Bay in house on the way, somewhere around August. For sometime I thought of own one black bay red, sadly the new black Bay no more Ross on the crown. The new simbol on crown, shield. What the suck.
            My apologies.

The Tudor logo of a rose, which was present on the dial in the earlier Black Bay watches is deleted, and replaced with the Tudor shield. The rose remains embossed on the side of the Big Crown.

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
            Just wonderin why your faascination with in-house movement. I personally feel they are overrated unless they have some interesting complications. Anyway, this bronze balck bay is using in-hkuse movwment.
            I happy to know the new black Bay in house on the way. not faascination with in-house movement. agree nothing interesting. just fully occupied by Tudor, like own a Rolex fully occupied by Rolex not ETA. but most excellent collectible if run by zenith like Daytona, well done Rolex with new Daytona in house. Just like PAM 190 run by JLC, hey I don't mind to pay , but well done the new simple p5000.

Then again, The Black calibre strong enough to handle.
            The new black Bay in house what interesting can it be.

My marriage was sad unable to get my own child, adoption the only way. the child bring joy in the house. after a decade my wife pregnant. what do you say, I said yes finally my own dna in the house.

Comment

I beg to differ with youon the pam p5k movement.

I have one and dont see what 's the great deal about it. Granted the actual power reserve is more than 10 days in reality but the accuracy is drastically conpromised.

It's bothing more than a better mousetrap but defective to a certain extent.

At least now i know why the p5k is not cosc certified. It's accuracy is terrible.

Comment

Yes the P5000 accuracy suck for some reviews. maybe mine just a lucky piece that accuracy performance & PR works well.

Back from the Tudor black Bay, I might just get the caliber unless I want 70h PR or maybe bronze.

Comment

Yes the P5000 accuracy suck for some reviews. maybe mine just a lucky piece that accuracy performance & PR works well.

Back from the Tudor black Bay, I might just get the caliber unless I want 70h PR or maybe bronze.
                  My personal opinion:
                  The black bay red still stands lofitly at the top for me. Next is this bronze. No feel for the blue. No feel for the blue and lost feel for the black eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                    My personal opinion:
                    The black bay red still stands lofitly at the top for me. Next is this bronze. No feel for the blue. No feel for the blue and lost feel for the black eventually.
                    Yes the black Bay red stand, caliber or in-house. To be or not to be.

Comment

Awesome piece. Did you went to the launch at MBS? What's the sticker price for this?

Nice catch. Would love to know how the metal patina in coming days/weeks.

Congrats.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                      it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                      How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                      That's how winning is done.'

Comment

...like PAM 190 run by JLC, hey I don't mind to pay , but well done the new simple p5000....

...sad unable to get my own child, adoption the only way. the child bring joy in the house. after a decade my wife pregnant. what do you say, I said yes finally my own dna in the house.

On a side note, regarding this, I get where you coming from with the marriage and own child analogy...however...this is just a watch. Though there's a relation in terms of example, it doesn't really fit.

I am not saying I am in the know nor am I implying I am a hardcore Panerai fan aka Paneristi, but those who are/were deeply into the brand knows that the so-called Panerai in-house movement aren't really "in-house". It's more like "in-group" movement. Panerai in-house movements are actually from ValFleurier , a movement manufacturer owned by Richemont.

http://www.watch-wiki.net/index.php?title=ValFleurier

As you can see from the article, ValFleurier is the group's main movement manufacturer like ETA for the Swatch Group.

You will be surprised to know that their cases are made elsewhere too. They
                        are made by Donze Baume, a case factory owned by Richemont which produces cases to their other brand within the group as well.

Panerai only does the design, marketing and sales - possibly final assembling. But they do not produce the parts i.e. Cases, dials, hands, movements, straps, bracelet...you name it. Everything is produced elsewhere in the group.

The only truly genuine in-house watch manufacturer is Seiko. They even manufacture their own movement lubricant.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                        it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                        How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                        That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
                          Awesome piece. Did you went to the launch at MBS? What's the sticker price for this?

Congrats.
                          An AD showed it to me yesterday and the retail price is $5,472. No discount was given. The size is slightly bigger than the regular SS bb models, at 43mm.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congrats.
                            Thx bro. No i didnt attend the launch. $5472 list. Ad's will probably offer gradual diacounts when supply catches ip with demand and hype tapers off.

Comment

the price is about 5400.

Congrats.
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X