No announcement yet.

My small collection of rojak watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first purchase of 2011.....my idol's daily.....but cannot put into shrimp tank.....just arrived!

Comment

• Very nice setup.

btw back to watch - the dial and hands look Good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
        Very nice setup.

btw back to watch - the dial and hands look Good.
        Everything original, including nice dome and fading bezel. Tritium hands matching te maxi plots and surprisingly no oxidisation on hands. Maybe cos this variant is later date version.

Now thinking if I should mount it on the vintage looking croc with buckle or get a 93150 bracelet. Decisions, decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
          Everything original, including nice dome and fading bezel. Tritium hands matching te maxi plots and surprisingly no oxidisation on hands. Maybe cos this variant is later date version.

Now thinking if I should mount it on the vintage looking croc with buckle or get a 93150 bracelet. Decisions, decisions.
          Wonder how does the vintage croc look like on the watch, is it same age as the watch ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
            Wonder how does the vintage croc look like on the watch, is it same age as the watch ?
            Good question. I dont know cos never research on straps.

Comment

Why am i never able to be in your league? regret not studying.....
              A Crown For Every Achievement.

Comment

• Originally posted by LimTH View Post
                Why am i never able to be in your league? regret not studying.....
                You are not my league. You are towkay league. I only collect old junks.

Comment

You are not my league. You are towkay league. I only collect old junks.
                  Wah bro, spending thousands of dollars to "collect old junks" is just as 'towkay league' ok ..
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Now still looking for a nice bracelet to mount the old junk sub.

Comment

• Miss this dome so here it is...in my rojak again.

Mount is on a black calf that I have in my store, while waiting for a nice bracelet to arrive...nice pouch right?

Nice McQueen on my wrist...

Comment

• Looks perfect on your wrist....wow...nice dome@and faded bezel insert!!!
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                          Looks perfect on your wrist....wow...nice dome@and faded bezel insert!!!
                          Thanks bro. A McQueen for me to share his love. Not into Hype but nostalgia....haha

Comment

• Hehehehe.....you are the man!!!hehehe....ur style is certainly out of the box aka Mcqueen style!! Time to add a Leather Bund style black calf for this beauty!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                              Hehehehe.....you are the man!!!hehehe....ur style is certainly out of the box aka Mcqueen style!! Time to add a Leather Bund style black calf for this beauty!!!!
                              You have one to spare? I am thinking of mounting a Simona Shark strap just for fun.

Comment

• hehehehe..wow....i think KWong big ridged sharky in black look smashing on the 5513....water resistant too..

Me prefer Ted Su dive strap...hehehe...light...comfortable and best of all the dive buckle is super easy to use...no holes needed!!!! Ultra adjustable...hehehehehe....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X