Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
    Thanks.
    Ya rojak cos different brands, types all over the place.
    I used to have only Pams and Rolex but have seen the light that rojak is nicer than plain chicken rice.

I have a weakness for dome glasses and long PR and of course Tritium. Not a lover for Chronos though.
    Thanks again for sharing such a good collection.
    My Small Collection :
    GMT II 16710 Coke U series
    JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
    Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
    Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
    Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
    PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
    BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

Since this is Rolex forum, start with my pair of vintages...1675 kidnapped by a friend...

Orange Hand on wrist.

Pair of Pateks...but both gone for now cos needed funds to buy car then.

5167 on wrist.

My most precious Panda eyes. Will keep for a long time.

My most recent AP but also gone as I found AP not my cup of tea.

My recent vintage looking craze gone on to this...

Lastly, a close up of the beautiful Orange.

Ops, forget the Pam 1A

That's all for now.
      Target for 2010....Lange 1 moonphase and a Patek.
      Whaaa ....ur so called Rojak collecton has put mine in shame bro.LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
        bro you rite somemore such popular model watch and car,not surprise lor. Anyway an amazing collection you have there! bro, did you notice our oranges got the same hands,bezel,dial T SWISS <25 T...
        I was actually looking for a red sub. Spotted a red sub at a shop I know in HK. Was walking in and saw this 1655 beside the red sub. Money no enough so end up took the 1655 and past the red sub.

No regrets.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          Whaaa ....ur so called Rojak collecton has put mine in shame bro.LOL!

Please bro. You have not show hand yet.

One grail is all it takes to turn the table. Any 203 to show?

Comment

I was actually looking for a red sub. Spotted a red sub at a shop I know in HK. Was walking in and saw this 1655 beside the red sub. Money no enough so end up took the 1655 and past the red sub.

No regrets.
            wahhh that reddie cost more than an orange?!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
              wahhh that reddie cost more than an orange?!
              No the reddie cost less but I bit the bullet and went for the orangie first cos reddie condition not as good and I scared I kenna con cause reddie very risky.

Comment

Super Collection!!! Dream team man!!! May I know why AP is not your cup of tea???

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                  Super Collection!!! Dream team man!!! May I know why AP is not your cup of tea???
                  Thanks bro but the collection is evolving. Nothing near dream team. In fact, there is no such thing as dream team. At different stage of life, people like different things. Since I can't change wife, then change watch is not bad. At least the loss is not as much as alimony.

I am not a chrono person and I scratch the bezel everytime I wear it. I scratch my blue scuba on the first day I wore it against a metal rail.

Comment

Rojak, rojak....

U give a new meaning to Rojak....

Someone bring forth the prata collection..

Looks like u r getting a hang of posting pixs...

Comment

ha ha.... ic ic.... then you will not like 116520.... ha ha.... I don't use chrono function but I like chrono watch very much... don't know why.... now thinking of getting another chrono watch....

Thanks bro but the collection is evolving. Nothing near dream team. In fact, there is no such thing as dream team. At different stage of life, people like different things. Since I can't change wife, then change watch is not bad. At least the loss is not as much as alimony.

I am not a chrono person and I scratch the bezel everytime I wear it. I scratch my blue scuba on the first day I wore it against a metal rail.

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                        U give a new meaning to Rojak....

Someone bring forth the prata collection..

Looks like u r getting a hang of posting pixs...
                        Bro. To buy my rojak already broke. Where got money for Prata. Haha.

Now that I got the hand of posting, I got no more watch to post.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                          ha ha.... ic ic.... then you will not like 116520.... ha ha.... I don't use chrono function but I like chrono watch very much... don't know why.... now thinking of getting another chrono watch....
                          You are right. Many times I was tempted to get a 16520 (esp inverted 6 or patrizzi) but never pull the trigger.

I like simple plain dial with lots of space and 7 day watches. At one time, I have 190, 233, portuguese 5001 and 5000. Then discover too many days to count

I am more and more interested in time zone watches nowadays.

Comment

Very nice and varied collection there. P for Power.
                            Other than the 5167 and the AP, I have thought of acquiring the rest at one point in time or another.
                            The latest being the IWC Cal. 5000 but that infatuation lasted all of 3 weeks. After 3 weeks of pining for it, I actually found one, tried on and....decided that I would pass.
                            Same story with the Polaris, after pining for it for over 2-5mths, found one and decided that I will pass.... From the pics, your's the version with the 'faulty' dial? Did you keep the papers from JLC asking for its return?
                            But the 1675 and 1655 are classics, hope you keep them long time.

Ender
                            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                            three times is enemy action and
                            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                            ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                              Very nice and varied collection there. P for Power.
                              Other than the 5167 and the AP, I have thought of acquiring the rest at one point in time or another.
                              The latest being the IWC Cal. 5000 but that infatuation lasted all of 3 weeks. After 3 weeks of pining for it, I actually found one, tried on and....decided that I would pass.
                              Same story with the Polaris, after pining for it for over 2-5mths, found one and decided that I will pass.... From the pics, your's the version with the 'faulty' dial? Did you keep the papers from JLC asking for its return?
                              But the 1675 and 1655 are classics, hope you keep them long time.

Ender
                              Cool.
                              I looked 2 years for the cal 5000. Found it in a shop in Paris and had to get it. I will have to sell everything else to sell this. My polaris has a nice early number and has the lumi dial. Of course I will not return it. No papers on that buy I should be able to get it from Richemont but scared there and then they demand that I return it to be changed. Ha.

Sadly the 1675 gone to a friend. I really liked it as I went up Mt Fuji with it and it still tick after going thru -15 degree. Really tough! This friend also eyeing my 1655 but I had it kept deep deep away in the safe for the time being. To make up for the lost 1675, I am on the hunt for a 5513 or 1680.

Comment

Best rojak collection I have ever seen. Nice!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X