Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lobang got lah. $ dont have lah.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    nt only does triton has lotsa lobangs; he has lotsa of $dough too..
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

like wat psee said, must start young.......

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
      keke.. how fast also no use.. my pay increment if any is only once per yr leh.. the % increase is pathetic too la... ai...
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        sinn regulatuer is about 2500. friend got it last year, he wants to sell, u interested? it is the 6100 with blue hands. hardly worn as he is overseas most of the time, so the watch is kept inside safe.
        S$2.5k is very good price (for a new Sinn 6100 Regulateur?) bro! How much is he willing to let go of it at? Thanks
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

bro, u still eyeing sinn regulateur?

will check for u tomorrow. he is overseas and now not online.

what is ur budget?

Originally posted by psee View Post
          S$2.5k is very good price (for a new Sinn 6100 Regulateur?) bro! How much is he willing to let go of it at? Thanks

kindly email with
          2. your nick

Comment

Is tis price($2.5k) u quoted easily available in THG now? Or u referring to an overseas pc? Thanks.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

as mentioned it was bought last year @ THG

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Is tis price($2.5k) u quoted easily available in THG now? Or u referring to an overseas pc? Thanks.

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

bro, u still eyeing sinn regulateur?

will check for u tomorrow. he is overseas and now not online.

what is ur budget?
                Thanks bro, do PM me his best price and we cam see if we can work out something
                运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

sorry to all. he decided not to sell liao. his buying price is through 'rebate' one.

Thanks bro, do PM me his best price and we cam see if we can work out something

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

sorry to all. he decided not to sell liao. his buying price is through 'rebate' one.
                    Np bro. What 'rebate' means? Thot S$2.5k was a great price 'cos I think I paid S$3+k for mine after discount and with the current higher retail price of (around S$5.4k - S$5.5k?), the watch would prob'ly cause even more when bought new ...
                    运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

yeah. purchase price is around there, then got DBS black card day and something else. hehe. so discount structure abit better than others.

Np bro. What 'rebate' means? Thot S$2.5k was a great price 'cos I think I paid S$3+k for mine after discount and with the current higher retail price of (around S$5.4k - S$5.5k?), the watch would prob'ly cause even more when bought new ...

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

yeah. purchase price is around there, then got DBS black card day and something else. hehe. so discount structure abit better than others.

thks for sharing! Should really try to time my watch watch purchases with DBS Black Card Day from now on
                        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

this year black card day like long overdue liao leh...dunno why dont have.

thks for sharing! Should really try to time my watch watch purchases with DBS Black Card Day from now on

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

If i remember correctly, think there were 2 last yr ... 1 near Great Singapore Sales and the other nearer year-end ...
                            运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Bro Triton. This Oris titan divers regulator does not have their counters in line like u mentioned. Hour Dial in line with Minute Dial le. So weird like the Poljot Russia regulator.

Btw, how many % for Oris. Can pm or sms ??? Hee hee... ..

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                              I think Oris titan divers regulator, 1000 metres, is the cheapest (got date function some more)...put a lot of other brands to shame...hahaaa...less than $1.5k

cheers

james
                              the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X