Finally on my wrist now!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
    oei ! You SHOW me your 190 on a Saturday.................. That got me into trouble.

Why he did not share with me the detail and informative statistics ???
    Can send to me pls.

Where got informative statistics! I don't keep a spreadsheet of all Pam transactions in the world ok. I just tell him all that I told you about the beauty of 190. Noe, both of you got nice pieces but not me.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
      Where got informative statistics! I don't keep a spreadsheet of all Pam transactions in the world ok. I just tell him all that I told you about the beauty of 190. Noe, both of you got nice pieces but not me.
      talk about excel, i miss that guy.
      i am sure you can get a 190 easily-if u want

i know there is another guy in this forum is on a look out for 1.

Comment

Love both the IWC & Radiomirs of bro louie Among the PAMs I am leaning more & more towards the Radiomir, and am still hunting for a 42mm SS...
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Huge congrats BRO!

and all them 190s with the different straps...

I hate you!

but just huge congrats Louie bro! that piece is just awesome
          [IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Sux6ZMI5otI/AAAAAAAABhk/Bv5v76Cu-XI/s144/logo_patek_2-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh3.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2mDcl8I/AAAAAAAABg8/E2v2rB9n3hA/s400/RolexBannerSig.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/Suxz2jLKpdI/AAAAAAAABhA/T-KvkGpuicc/s800/Panerai_company_logo.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://lh6.ggpht.com/_5jfHTeu2z_E/S-Tqlsrv5hI/AAAAAAAAHdg/HQ0ZspcewzY/s144/watch_logo_omega.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Wowowowowow!!!!

Eh, Louie Bro, you managed to pull out the wire lugs liao ah? Very very nice after strap change

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              hehe not spreadsheet lah...for very informative info abt the 190s...and solid advices on the 190. That make me even wanna the 190!

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
              talk about excel, i miss that guy.
              i am sure you can get a 190 easily-if u want

i know there is another guy in this forum is on a look out for 1.
              hehe i know who....speaking of him,forgotten to get bk to him abt his chair!

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
              Love both the IWC & Radiomirs of bro louie Among the PAMs I am leaning more & more towards the Radiomir, and am still hunting for a 42mm SS...
              thanks bro, but that photo not mine...hehe,just trying to push kuchingu off the edge with the photos i got frm the web.

Originally posted by ocwatching View Post
              Huge congrats BRO!

and all them 190s with the different straps...

I hate you!

but just huge congrats Louie bro! that piece is just awesome
              yeah bro, it's a muz have for you man! very unique cushion case..and too many things i liked abt her. Can't keep my eyes off those rosie golden hands!! She gonna be one of my keepers!

Comment

Grats, its a leet piece!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X