Rogues Gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wees View Post
    Yes, indeed, thanks. The date at six bothered me a little somewhat, initially, but now I think it's a good way to add some focus to the bottom half of the dial, to balance out the text under twelve.
    true that. and the movement is breathtaking. absolutely gorgeous. too bad u dont actually own it. u merely look after it for the next generation. haha. :P

Comment

Nice collection there dude.... wear them all in good health.

So wats off loaded, to be off loaded and not for sale?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Thanks very much!

Patek - initially put up for sale, then informed of the error of my ways, and now a keeper
        GO PML - gone!
        ALS RL - gone!
        14060M - gone!
        Reverso Duo Mk I - awaiting sale, a few bros currently considering it... will miss it when it goes, since it's iconic JLC and my only non-round watch (but I'm trying to get down to three dress/formal/office watches)
        AP QP - not sure whether to keep or sell - classic design, famous ultraslim calibre, perpetual, but again, need to reduce the herd... maybe when the market firms up a little more and the trend fully swings back to slim, classic watches.
        Breguet La Tradition - awaiting sale, must thin the herd...

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        Nice collection there dude.... wear them all in good health.

So wats off loaded, to be off loaded and not for sale?

Comment

It's got one of the smoothest rotors I've seen and the finishing just "glows". Better still with the Geneva Seal, but my mind might still change about the PP Seal. Coming around slowly... Yes, too bad about not really "owning it", but that's true of many things...

Originally posted by redneckk View Post
          true that. and the movement is breathtaking. absolutely gorgeous. too bad u dont actually own it. u merely look after it for the next generation. haha. :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X