My Son's First "branded" Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi daywalker88,

Saw you and son (if he's your son) walking towards Sincere at Suntec City earlier. Wonder if you are buying him another watch?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Hi daywalker88,

Saw you and son (if he's your son) walking towards Sincere at Suntec City earlier. Wonder if you are buying him another watch?

haha...caught red-handed

No lah, just went in to see-see-look-look. These days, he will always follow me to the watch boutiques.

Comment

The making of the next watch majong pro ?

Your watches are as nice as ever.

A bit more towards pure AP
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

ah..nice start...reminds me of my first luxury watch..was a Tag too, but the 2000 series, on my 18th bday..great start there DW88...
          Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Tag heuer would never go wrong.

Comment

First watch given to me or rather inherited was a tag 2000 quarts boy size after my o levels. then after bmt posted into sispec i treated myself to getting an aquaracer automatic chrono. late last year decided to buy myself a iwc 3717. last week my dad passed me his old mont blanc meisterstuck chrono. looks like many of us took the tag way.

Comment

His First G Shock

Comment

Originally posted by bwky View Post
                  First watch given to me or rather inherited was a tag 2000 quarts boy size after my o levels. then after bmt posted into sispec i treated myself to getting an aquaracer automatic chrono. late last year decided to buy myself a iwc 3717. last week my dad passed me his old mont blanc meisterstuck chrono. looks like many of us took the tag way.
                  no leh, till date I still cant afford a tag althou what got me interested in watches was the carrera and aquaracers
                  I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Wah Mr daywalker88. It seems you hv been going around the watch shops with your son on weekends hor ...

The 2nd Mr Darkangel in the making?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X