Dilemma ... my pair of Zenith timepieces

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dilemma ... my pair of Zenith timepieces

Took me quite a while to get hold of my following pair of Zenith watches but they just don't get that much of my wrist-time. Should i keep them or sell / trade them off?

Chronomaster T El Primero Moonphase

Rainbow Flyback Chrono

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

i saw a trio bro.... value for money zenith made good movements that why old generation daytona had been using it.
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

hi bro psee.......still remember me?haha....like ur moonphase leh....let go to me at gd price khaha

Comment

personally, i think the moonphase suits you better.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
          i saw a trio bro.... value for money zenith made good movements that why old generation daytona had been using it.
          Thanks bro watchpassionist, yup, Zenith El Primero are indeed superb movements for the money. The third watch in the pic is a Chronomaster T Open that was sold off last year.

Originally posted by watchfans View Post
          hi bro psee.......still remember me?haha....like ur moonphase leh....let go to me at gd price khaha
          Of course, bro Richard. Will certainly let you know if I decide to let the Chronomaster Moonphase go.
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Both are nice
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hey great taste, love the Chronomaster T moonphase! Please let me know too if you are considering to look for a new owner for that baby of yours...

Comment

btw the 2 i will keep the moonphase.
                but for me, once i find myself not wearing a watch for whatever reasons (condition too good, condition not good etc whatever), i will sell and get something that i will wear. otherwise it's just an expensive display item wasting space.
                "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                three times is enemy action and
                over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                ."

Comment

moonphase is a MUST keep - may regret it in the future. the rainbow flyback... hmm, can be considered for selling.
                  Current pieces:
                  Tag Heuer Pilot Chronograph
                  Tag Heuer 2000
                  Evant Tropic Diver Bronze Green
                  Le Jour Mk I - 001
                  IWC Portuguese 7-Days
                  PAM 104
                  PAM 233
                  PAM 716
                  Rolex 16570 (Polar)

Rolex 16234
                  Rolex 116900 (Air-King)