No announcement yet.

Bulgari - jewelery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when i ask bout the ring,the sales person told me left 4 only,2 small which my finger can't even go in and 2 so call big wan which is size 61 and when i pass him my existing ring to measure the size he can tell me he think i can't fit the ring as my current ring size is 62 and he ask me try it.

in the end bought it @ S$670 and a 1 band pink gold @ S$1270 for my missus.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
      when i ask bout the ring,the sales person told me left 4 only,2 small which my finger can't even go in and 2 so call big wan which is size 61 and when i pass him my existing ring to measure the size he can tell me he think i can't fit the ring as my current ring size is 62 and he ask me try it.

in the end bought it @ S$670 and a 1 band pink gold @ S$1270 for my missus.
      When you can put it on..and it smiles at you. That means next step is to pick up the bill.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
        Save the children today and donated my part to the MBS Bvlgari boutique.

hehe,pardon me for the quality of the photos taken with iphone 4.

Cheers.

Cool. Another save the children comrade.

So MBS also limited sizes?
        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
          Cool. Another save the children comrade.

So MBS also limited sizes?
          ya,after i bought it.MBS left with 2 very small size and 1 size 61 only.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            When you can put it on..and it smiles at you. That means next step is to pick up the bill.
            haha,pick the bill and pocket become lighter.lol

Comment

We just love Bvlgari.

Picked up the latest Save the Children Ring in Italy in our recent visit there then we bought another 2 more rings, the 1st version of save the children, one by Abish Kapoor and a watch from a nice gentlement in Ngee Ann City boutique.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Rolex Datejust 178279
              Rolex Milgauss GV
              Bvlgari Carbongold Via Condotti

Comment

Originally posted by jonchar View Post
                We just love Bvlgari.

Picked up the latest Save the Children Ring in Italy in our recent visit there then we bought another 2 more rings, the 1st version of save the children, one by Abish Kapoor and a watch from a nice gentlement in Ngee Ann City boutique.

Hehe..looks like someone is on a spree! Very nice rings The Carbongold is nice...2k+ I heard right?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Hehe..looks like someone is on a spree! Very nice rings The Carbongold is nice...2k+ I heard right?
                  I swear off buying watches this year already. Too many and no more moola.

The carbongold special edition is slightly over $3k. Would have thought it cost more actually. But my wife likes it so we went for it since when she not wearing i can wear it on the weekends

Rolex Datejust 178279
                  Rolex Milgauss GV

Comment

Hi may I know what size is the 1 in white gold? Could you contact me at 9362 9855, is better if we can discuss personally. Thanks.

Comment

Got another bulgari ring in rose gold recently. Will upload some photos soon
                      Rolex Datejust 178279
                      Rolex Milgauss GV

Comment

Originally posted by parfektionisto View Post
                        Hi may I know what size is the 1 in white gold? Could you contact me at 9362 9855, is better if we can discuss personally. Thanks.
                        I don't think any of them are selling their Bulgari rings bro...

Originally posted by jonchar View Post
                        Got another bulgari ring in rose gold recently. Will upload some photos soon
                        Nice...the bzero1 ceramic? hehee

Comment

I still love my shower hose ring.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

My purchases on 1st day of CNY. Love the ceramic! My wife is crazy about her LE ring too.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post

My purchases on 1st day of CNY. Love the ceramic! My wife is crazy about her LE ring too.
                              Sweee sweee... the white ceramic looks great on a lady.

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                              I still love my shower hose ring.
                              Hehehe...I still hunting for my save the children ceramic!~

Originally posted by ljuay
                              Just a couple of days ago, someone commented to me that Bulgari rings are so "old school"! I was hurt coz i am such a huge FAN!!! To me, this is a brand that has a strong heritage and consistency. The subtle, understated design of their jewellery is modern and a true timeless classic.
                              That I must agree...love the classic pieces created by Bulgari.

Comment

Originally posted by Haolian King View Post

very nice purchase.. make me wonder should i get one anot..
                                can show the fit picture?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X