Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Rolex Explorer II,Rolex Precision & Marina Militare Black Power Reserve

Hi All Bro,

As promised,below are the link to my super duper humble collection.Pls feel free to have a look & give me some nasty comment.Haha.All comment are welcome.Anyway Thanks bro Chris for the Marina Militare Black Power Reserve.It's very nice & eyeing on the U Boat look alike watch from him.Enjoy.

http://s636.photobucket.com/albums/uu81/illusion84/
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Nice. Tx for sharing.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

thanks bro for the compliment.Was toying around of selling my explorer II together with my insurance mature $$ to fund the submariner LV & GMT Master II half gold both brand new.The AD quoted me S$11,600 for the GMT Master II half gold & S$9,000 for GMT Master IIc.Hehe.What's ur view?GMT Master II half gold for stainless steel if you have a choice to choose between this 2?

Comment

nice collection there....wear them in good health.... cheers...
        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Thanks bro,see that u have a GMT Master II half gold?Whether could advise Half Gold & Stainless Steel in term of resale value which 1 is more sought after?surely going to get the GMT Master II.Make me drool whenever I see the photos.hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
            Thanks bro,see that u have a GMT Master II half gold?Whether could advise Half Gold & Stainless Steel in term of resale value which 1 is more sought after?surely going to get the GMT Master II.Make me drool whenever I see the photos.hehe.
            after all the buzz when it was first launch...now the SS version BNIB is about 8.8k....plus minus..... the TT version BNIB is about 11.6k-11.8k....

resale value will depends ...... SS version pre-owned ranges from 8k - 8.3k.... TT version pre-owned ranges from 10.3k - 10.5k...... it's just a rough estimate depending who's selling them.... individual or pre-owned dealers with shop will definitely have some variation in terms of pricing....

Comment

Thanks alot bro for your advise.Actually I've a habit of looking for preowned watch which is less than 2 yrs with full set & will always compare it with new set before making purchase like my Explorer I bought it when it's around 7mths old still under the 2yrs warranty & I compare it with a BNIB & the different is around S$1k or so I went for the pre owned set as the owner takes good care of the watch & it's like new so am happy when I bought it a thousand cheaper than brand new.But right now not so much luck in searching for a nice & good GMT Master IIc TT for pre owned like new set.How bout the submariner LV.any advise on the resale value wise as I dun really like daytona although it's in collector's top list.The look of it kills of my appetite.Haha.No offence to Daytona Owner.Just my 2 cents worth.

Comment

Nice humble collection... Keep collecting...

Comment

Nice pic taken, keep collecting.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                    Thanks alot bro for your advise.Actually I've a habit of looking for preowned watch which is less than 2 yrs with full set & will always compare it with new set before making purchase like my Explorer I bought it when it's around 7mths old still under the 2yrs warranty & I compare it with a BNIB & the different is around S$1k or so I went for the pre owned set as the owner takes good care of the watch & it's like new so am happy when I bought it a thousand cheaper than brand new.But right now not so much luck in searching for a nice & good GMT Master IIc TT for pre owned like new set.How bout the submariner LV.any advise on the resale value wise as I dun really like daytona although it's in collector's top list.The look of it kills of my appetite.Haha.No offence to Daytona Owner.Just my 2 cents worth.
                    Resale value for sub lv ranges from 6.7k to 6.8k on average..... but then again depends on series.... good luck in your hunt for sub lv and the tt gmt ii....cheers.....

Comment

Nice collection! Thks for sharing
                      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X