No announcement yet.

Rolex in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually cannot tell unless u open the case. i have seen rolex precision with bright orange dial
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      actually cannot tell unless u open the case. i have seen rolex precision with bright orange dial
      I agree, could be aftermarket dial. But the older watches did have those funny funny designs or prints on the dial

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

maybe they modified it "locally"?

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
        - GMT II
        - GMT IIc TT
        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
        - U1
        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
          KeF, din know you went to Swiss and Italy too.. wow....

Did u manage to buy time pieces in your limited hours you have at Switzerland?

Nice photos as well.
          Hi Jazz_samz, I was at Switzerland border for a few hrs and had no clue on the rates of the Rolex timepiece. The VAT refund for Swiss Franc is very low too. If I did not remember wrongly, it is approx. 5%. However I brought something like a souvenir back from C.bucherer. Triton Bro should know what is it.

Anyway I am hoping to buy an All italian made timepiece with brands in mind like Anomino but no Italians who I asked know about such make in their country. Most of them know Panerai, Locman and probably the most available ones like Festina and Altanus.

I was also relieved that I did not buy a Vintage timepiece on impluse as some of u guys might know- the Fortis Spaceman. I found a NOS Spaceman timepiece at Lugano for SGD$800. Luckily, I did not buy . If I did purchase, then I'm the Carrot head !
          the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
            Anyway I am hoping to buy an All italian made timepiece with brands in mind like Anomino but no Italians who I asked know about such make in their country. Most of them know Panerai, Locman and probably the most available ones like Festina and Altanus.
            eh. u go swiss buy italian watch? thought u went to italy as well? did you check the pricing there?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              eh. u go swiss buy italian watch? thought u went to italy as well? did you check the pricing there?
              Bro, my Honeymoon is in Italy but the Itinerary includes a day tour at Lugano,Switzerland as I travelled up North. I am pretty surprise to see some Italian makes in Switzerland too.

Here's some examples taken at Lugano,Switzerland
              Presenting U-Boat

I would love to know more abt this Italian made ,Raid Marina(No longer in production)

Comment

nice ad.....................

Comment

Cool!

Comment

Nice pictures.

Comment

Am surprised to see this thread being revived back ! Brought back memories !

Comment

Nice photos!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X