Latest acquisition ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Removed all the links liao? the spare space at the clasp?

removed 3 le...they say if remve anymore, then the buckle cannot close.

the watch has 4 links on top and bottom of the watch that has no holes de...those cannot remove.

so now i have 4 links at top, and 5 links at bottom

if can remove 1 more then will puuurrrr--ffecto.....maybe time to visit RSC?
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Something I don't recommend you to do it... you can actually cut the bracelet short at Top Hour at LP....
      If you got abit of budget,you can go get another bracelet then do it as what 116520 has suggested lor & will not damage ur original bracelet & will also look perfect as what u say on ur wrist liao.Just suggesting only.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hmm no lah don have that kind of budget to purchase another bracelet...

most prob have to live with it loh..
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Swee watch! Congrats

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by SamGMT View Post
            Swee watch! Congrats
            Hi bro, Like what DA says , the GMT IIc should be able to adjust 1/2 link lenght somewhere near the clasp ! Have you done it yet ?
            Focal JM_Labs .
            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
            Cartier Santos 100XL
            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

Hor Say liao Braler...

you very fierce lei. Keep saying saving for Rolex suddenly shoot one GMTllC BNIB

Maybe hor you should PCC more on your lefty and it would fatten up kekekekeke "just joking"

Congrats bro, belly belly swee.. free come out for coffee and molest session!
              Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

Good choice. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                  Hi bro, Like what DA says , the GMT IIc should be able to adjust 1/2 link lenght somewhere near the clasp ! Have you done it yet ?
                  ya did le. already at the deepest. Any deeper then acnt close liaoz the buckle lol...

wonder if RSC can help me remove 1 of the solid links. i just need either a half link in place of 1 full link, or to remove 1 full link altogether kke...

Comment

sui!!!
                    I'm a super low-baller

Comment

Originally posted by NaesHaes View Post
                      Hor Say liao Braler...

you very fierce lei. Keep saying saving for Rolex suddenly shoot one GMTllC BNIB

Maybe hor you should PCC more on your lefty and it would fatten up kekekekeke "just joking"

Congrats bro, belly belly swee.. free come out for coffee and molest session!
                      can can...me old timer liaoz...sg roc got organise thing anot?

btw, i pcc with left hand de leh....still so small wrist...

me only have 1 rollie lah, Sam, etc all have more than 1, they have more for you to molest lol

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                        Something I don't recommend you to do it... you can actually cut the bracelet short at Top Hour at LP....
                        serious ah? how they gg to cut the bracelet shortter leh?

sounds scary...how much does 1 oyster bracelet cost de huh?

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                          can can...me old timer liaoz...sg roc got organise thing anot?

btw, i pcc with left hand de leh....still so small wrist...

me only have 1 rollie lah, Sam, etc all have more than 1, they have more for you to molest lol
                          Wahahahaha ....

Not sure SG-ROC got organise anything... Must ask Darkie on this.

I also got 1 rollie nia so I molest yours you can molest mine hehehehe... Eh they got more then one rollie but you think they dare to wear how many at 1 go hahahahhaha
                          Every Rolex tells a story

Comment

You can make it smaller with the help of the easy link clasp. Take a look on the link below. Hope tthis help as I have tried it before. Cheers

http://oohlins.blogspot.com/2007/06/...ment-link.html
                            Current

Rolex DSSD
                            Rolex SD
                            Pam 162
                            Pam 351
                            Tudor Hydronaut
                            Fortis 24hrs Automatic
                            Seiko Sumo Automatic

Comment

Nice addition! Congrats!
                              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Originally posted by coldzy View Post
                                You can make it smaller with the help of the easy link clasp. Take a look on the link below. Hope tthis help as I have tried it before. Cheers

http://oohlins.blogspot.com/2007/06/...ment-link.html
                                thanks for the link. tonight go try cos haven remove stickers keke so today still wearing old birds..

btw, i called RSC they say can bring down let their technicians have a look. most prob tom during lunch will pop by and see if they can do anything...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X