Fat Lady Vs Gmt 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Lady Vs Gmt 11

Just took this picture of my Rolex Fat Lady 16760 together with my GMT 11 "Z" Series. Post for all ROC members to view. How interesting, the Fat Lady is the First of GMT 2 and the GMT 11 "Z" is the last batch of 16710. Furthermore, these 02 watches got so much differences although they are both GMT 2. They are different in their size, weight and function. See the pictures below and why not make a guess which is the Fat Lady and which is GMT 11. Anyway my these two watches are also up for auctions, interested buyer can PM or SMS me your Best Offer to me at H/P:93888776. Thanks for viewing and pls let me know if u have any questions. Cheers.

Comex 1665, Daytona 6263 Mark I Dial Zenith, Daytona SS 16520 Black Zenith, GMT 1675 Matt Dial, GMT Fatlady 16760, Explorer II 1655 Orange Hand, Submariner 1680 Red, Submariner 5512 Matt, Submariner LV 'M' Series, Submariner 5513 Matt, Omega Seamaster Ltd Ed 007, Cyma Andy Lau's watch.

Top one is new Z series. (SEL, BIGGER 24hrs hand tip)
    Bottom is the fat lady. (Non-SEL)

But when you wear outside nobody will notice. So fat or non fat no difference, people won't examine your watch so closely.
    Last edited by teo; 22-01-08, 12:08 PM.
    Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
    Rolex LV submariner
    Rolex TT black submariner
    Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
    Rolex Non date submariner
    Rolex Explorer2
    More...

Comment

how i wish i could have both.

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
        how i wish i could have both.
        I can own the clasp, I happy liao

Comment

Both are legend. One is the Gmt 'Fat Lady' and the other is the Gmt 'Eleven'. COOL!.

Comment

why got gmt eleven leh?

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Lady View Post
              Both are legend. One is the Gmt 'Fat Lady' and the other is the Gmt 'Eleven'. COOL!.
              You mean the mistake printed dials ah?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
                why got gmt eleven leh?
                normal dial printed as ( GMT-MASTER II ), for the some Z-series is consider as misprint version ( GMT-MASTER ll )

catch the ball?? II vs ll ( look like no. 11 )

Comment

Originally posted by siambee View Post
                  normal dial printed as ( GMT-MASTER II ), for the some Z-series is consider as misprint version ( GMT-MASTER ll )

catch the ball?? II vs ll ( look like no. 11 )
                  Mistake dial looks the same and no extra value or wad...for now that is

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                    Mistake dial looks the same and no extra value or wad...for now that is
                    the last batch of Z series was printed as ll rather than II so the quantity could be in limited. hence in future, it may be more sought after
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Haha, when I first bought my GMT 11 more than a year ago, I noticed the 11 is different from II and went to Rolex to verify.

They told me it is authentic, but I somehow preferred the II. Asked them to rectify(maybe to change the dial), but they say nothing can be done. I still like the watch a great deal and has somehow forgotten about it. Until I read about it in this forum.

So could it be a blessing in disguise???

Comment

Originally posted by Elixir View Post
                        Haha, when I first bought my GMT 11 more than a year ago, I noticed the 11 is different from II and went to Rolex to verify.

They told me it is authentic, but I somehow preferred the II. Asked them to rectify(maybe to change the dial), but they say nothing can be done. I still like the watch a great deal and has somehow forgotten about it. Until I read about it in this forum.

So could it be a blessing in disguise???
                        Probably....not impossible though.

Comment

ha hold on to it for another 15 years and see if this "VARIATION" is considered "RARE" then......

at the moment nah nah....
                          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
                            ha hold on to it for another 15 years and see if this "VARIATION" is considered "RARE" then......

at the moment nah nah....
                            I agree...for now not yet,but next time..who knows...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X