No announcement yet.

Let Us See Yr SubS And EXpIIS Pic...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD i have to come back n tell u guys this. I just finished lunch and so decided to go Rosendorffs to have a look at the watches (im not based in sg).

I tried on the Men's(blue face) and ladies(black face) datejust midsize with diamond dial...I think it looks nice, BUT, a tad too feminine for me, probably something I would buy later down the road.

I tried on the submariner BUT, its too bulky for me cuz i have a bony wrist.

I tried on the EXPLORER II and YES, i think thats the one for me. The size is just nice, n no bling bling diamonds (for my age i think diamond is too overstated). Then again the salesgirl say there is only the blackface available...which is according to the catelogue, and without date. It retails for AUD5980(hows the price???) then she say can prolly give 5% discount n prolly can negotiate a bit more(with her sheepish smile). What do u think? The only qn i have is

1) does Explorer only comes in black face?
    2) does it only comes without date?
    3) The number is 114270, does it means anything? new model or old model? But on the namecard she wrote Explorer I only leh..isit Explorer I i was trying on?

Pardon me for my beginner's language, im trying my best to describe already but pls dun give me those rolex vocabs cuz its hard to pick up haha!

Comment

yes... the one u tried is Explorer I. Ex II comes with date and cyclop, and white/black dials....

Originally posted by bnlz83 View Post
      OH MY GOD OH MY GOD i have to come back n tell u guys this. I just finished lunch and so decided to go Rosendorffs to have a look at the watches (im not based in sg).

I tried on the Men's(blue face) and ladies(black face) datejust midsize with diamond dial...I think it looks nice, BUT, a tad too feminine for me, probably something I would buy later down the road.

I tried on the submariner BUT, its too bulky for me cuz i have a bony wrist.

I tried on the EXPLORER II and YES, i think thats the one for me. The size is just nice, n no bling bling diamonds (for my age i think diamond is too overstated). Then again the salesgirl say there is only the blackface available...which is according to the catelogue, and without date. It retails for AUD5980(hows the price???) then she say can prolly give 5% discount n prolly can negotiate a bit more(with her sheepish smile). What do u think? The only qn i have is

1) does Explorer only comes in black face?
      2) does it only comes without date?
      3) The number is 114270, does it means anything? new model or old model? But on the namecard she wrote Explorer I only leh..isit Explorer I i was trying on?

Pardon me for my beginner's language, im trying my best to describe already but pls dun give me those rolex vocabs cuz its hard to pick up haha!

Comment

sorry people, i went swissluxury n so got a better idea of the acronyms.
        sound like an idiot before..
        i guess now the main thing is to research into the price and wat to get exactly.
        thanks anyway...
        Last edited by bnlz83; 03-04-08, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X