My First Rolex - Daytona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Rolex - Daytona

I was never a Rolex person but finally got my first Rolex, a Daytona 116500LN White from AD 2 days ago.
    I thought i would regret it at first but the more i wear it, the more I love it.

I have finally decided to bite the bullet and get my first rolex. I must thank THG to secure this beautiful piece as my first rolex.

Comment

Omg nice!

Comment

Congrats.. You are so lucky.. How long you be waited for this wonderful watch?

Comment

Originally posted by linchai View Post
          I was never a Rolex person but finally got my first Rolex, a Daytona 116500LN White from AD 2 days ago.
          I thought i would regret it at first but the more i wear it, the more I love it.
          .. congratz on such a "miraculous" purchase

Do share some photos your beautiful watch here if you can
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

It was indeed miraculous and lucky. I was got my watches from the same AD for the last 10 years. He knows I like Daytona alot and put me on the wait list since last year Nov. Popped by his store last week just to say hi when I was in town and he told me a white Daytona just arrived and ask if I am interested.

Comment

It was indeed miraculous and lucky. I was got my watches from the same AD for the last 10 years. He knows I like Daytona alot and put me on the wait list since last year Nov. Popped by his store last week just to say hi when I was in town and he told me a white Daytona just arrived and ask if I am interested.
              Which means, your AD did not actually call you for it? Anyway, it was meant to be and it is yours now

Enjoy your new watch
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

They don't usually call unless you are a VVIP for such rare and popular models. He told me he is waiting for the right customer to pop in and enquire about the stock. I guess I was the "fated" one.

Comment

3 months wait is really a short time for a white dial ceramic daytona.

They don't usually call unless you are a VVIP for such rare and popular models. He told me he is waiting for the right customer to pop in and enquire about the stock. I guess I was the "fated" one.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

SO LUCKY you gotta wait so long for the daytona at an AD

Comment

Having "histories" with the AD for the last 10 years... To use the terms "miraculous and lucky" ...err... Well, OK... a bit, I would say.
                      Happy dio ho

Comment

Which AD is this?

Comment

The Hour Glass I think. Congratulations on the very handsome piece. It’s an excellent find.

Comment

Bro can share the price

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_wizard001 View Post
                              Bro can share the price
                              If it's from a local AD, the price should be the retail price, i.e. $16,660? The ADs are not allowed to sell any higher than the retail prices. Lower a bit for some models, maybe.
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X