No announcement yet.

La La La...Finally my 1st..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, Oceanklassik, pebz very GOOD huh....

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      GOOD tat u responded to the queries. Price is nt too bad and the payment flexibility is GOOD. GOOD amt of details too. So which means, u r GOOD.. !! Joke joke hor. Dun get angry huh .
      You very sian hor? hahhaa

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I know am good! haha!

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

good price you paid.

however, can u tell me if the bracelet ok? from pictures, it seems that the links between bracelet is a tad loose. can verify?

Originally posted by pebz View Post
            Thank You!

Details:Bought Brand new.
            Bought From: Tai Hong Hung - Lucky Plaza
            List Price: $8228.
            Disc:18% - Cash Price ($6746.96 - But I round off to $6.7)

But I did split payment of cash & card. He still give me the above price..Heh!
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

was going to comment on bracelet too.... it seems like old type with some stretch........ how come? brand new should be the new solid link type.
              [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
              Blue 6694
              Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:
              [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                was going to comment on bracelet too.... it seems like old type with some stretch........ how come? brand new should be the new solid link type.
                Looks solid link to me leh..
                Maybe photo taken by mobilephone lah, a bit grainy. Cannot see the kilat-kilat..
                Nice dial, have always like ladies DJs, can never go wrong with roman numerals! Swee..!!
                [B][I]There's no jewels or gems to compliment a man..
                Only a perfect timepiece that should be worn on his wrist.. [/I][/B]

Comment

Yup. Photo is taken by mobilephone which explains 'the injustice' part. As for the bracelet link, it seems fine to me. What do you mean by old type with some stretch? All the protective screens are on...its new..

Comment

Yup. Photo is taken by mobilephone which explains 'the injustice' part. As for the bracelet link, it seems fine to me. What do you mean by old type with some stretch? All the protective screens are on...its new..
                    i didnt mean to criticise your purchase.... maybe my eyes seeing something else.... maybe once you get better pics, i can comment further.

Ok just came back from a quickie paintshop session...... Now if you look at the red line, that is what i meant by the stretch, also I think the center link looks hollow to me. Or is it my eyes that need to go for check up?

Once again, no offense to your purchase, just sounding my opinions.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by seiko.citizen; 19-05-08, 01:09 PM.
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Haha! No worries lah. I don tink can get cuz me have no camera. Maybe can show me example of what you mean?

Comment

I think what seiko means is that the bracelet links look loose to him. In the case of buying a second hand rolex watch, we do check if the bracelet links are loose or tight. If the bracelet links are tight, it could indicate that the previous owner seldom wear the watch, if it is loose, the watch is more worn. But for your case, it is a brand new watch, so I don't think you should worry too much about it.

Comment

I see. Hmm..think it was the way I placed the watch to take picture..cuz it does not look 'stretched' now..now i place it in 'resting mode' on table.. hee! But thanks for pointing that out to me..
                          Last edited by pebz; 19-05-08, 01:34 PM.

Comment

[IMG]see original post

I see. Hmm..think it was the way I placed the watch to take picture..cuz it does not look 'stretched' now..now i place it in 'resting mode' on table.. hee! But thanks for pointing that out to me..
                            now it look normal. so like i mentioned before, it was the camera angle wear your watch to good health.
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Hahha you guys scare her hahahahaha...

No worries enjoy ur watch pebz

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

ah. it certainly makes a difference. what seiko.citizen pointed out was wat i was concerned about. the links in between was a tad too big as indicated by the double red lines.

was @ chinatown point, people's park complex. the one u just bought was going anywhere between 4600-4800. did not check if they got box or not.

now looking to get for my wife a white MOP diamond markers.
                                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                                2. your nick
                                3. your corresponding email address
                                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X