No announcement yet.

My problem with Rolex Deepsea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me too agree that RSC service is getting worst.esp when they put back your bracelet,you can some deep scratches at the lug are.This happen to me a few times.As so nowadays I just dismantle my watch and bring down as two pieces.(head & bracelet).

Comment

Just wondering, with such service standards, how can we trust that they maintain our watches for a lifetime or even pass on as keepsakes?

Rolex is a good brand, with classic designs and outstanding in-house movements.

It is a real pity that the after sales service standard cannot keep up with the heritage the brand had built upon at all.
      It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
      Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
      Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
      Jimmy Dean

Comment

Poor services.

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post
          Me too agree that RSC service is getting worst.esp when they put back your bracelet,you can some deep scratches at the lug are.This happen to me a few times.As so nowadays I just dismantle my watch and bring down as two pieces.(head & bracelet).
          BRO, I also have the same experience as you. They leave deep "cuts" at the lugs of my GMT2C

Arghhhh.... WTF

If u havethem resize bracelet for you, there will be DEFININTELY scratches on the 2nd link from 6'oclcok at the sides--- why I know because all those pieces I ask them resize kenna....

I suspect their tools used are worn out and no one does any inspection

Comment

Originally posted by DM101 View Post
            BRO, I also have the same experience as you. They leave deep "cuts" at the lugs of my GMT2C

Arghhhh.... WTF

If u havethem resize bracelet for you, there will be DEFININTELY scratches on the 2nd link from 6'oclcok at the sides--- why I know because all those pieces I ask them resize kenna....

I suspect their tools used are worn out and no one does any inspection
            x2, my ss sub kena scratch when i sent for regulating. Then RSC offered polishing, end result, both side of the lugs not balance.
            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              How disappointing . Not new though. My friend nearly bought a Submariner, years ago, with 'free gift' - a tiny hair in the case ! He checked and discovered when buying and got a new piece.
              looks like need to inspect very carefully first

Comment

Repair work outsourced?

I was informed by a AD friend that RSC outsource some aspects of their repair work as they cannot cope eg bracelet polishing. I don't know whether some insiders can shed some light on this.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X