6694 on a sub blue dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6694 on a sub blue dial

hi guys, posted my 1st thread a few months ago.
    finally got my recon 6694 in a very good condition.

here goes
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

last pics
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats! Sweeee

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hmm....look veri nice and elegant...hehehe....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Congrats! Sweeee

thanks darkangel,
            now i kana poison liao...
            lookin at gmt or explorer.. btw, any advice, which one have more resale value? or worth collecting?
            budget at 5-6k.

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
              hmm....look veri nice and elegant...hehehe....
              tks bro,
              i like it alot too, especially the blue dial
              the workman ship is very good, too bad i din take any photo b4 sending for servicing.

Comment

nice!!

where u got it done? RSC?
                what did u change? whats the cost?

Comment

Originally posted by egstring View Post
                  nice!!

where u got it done? RSC?
                  what did u change? whats the cost?
                  hiakz, this's the best part,
                  dial changed
                  hands changed
                  plastic casing changed
                  rubber seals
                  polishing crown
                  2nd hand bracelet (thick design)
                  servicing n overhull
                  special price given (all under 1k), introduced by a close fren. guess i have to live with no garrantte..
                  i got quote from rsc at 2k+.

btw,i kept the date thin, if u look closely, it's slight yellowish

Comment

with a budget of $5-6k, you can get a second hand GMT or a brand new ExpII (ard $6k+), it will be up to you whether you are comfortable with second hand or not...

I bought a BNIB ExpII and a second hand 16700, both ard same price... so choice is up to you...

Originally posted by rolexboy View Post
                    thanks darkangel,
                    lookin at gmt or explorer.. btw, any advice, which one have more resale value? or worth collecting?
                    budget at 5-6k.

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
                      with a budget of $5-6k, you can get a second hand GMT or a brand new ExpII (ard $6k+), it will be up to you whether you are comfortable with second hand or not...

I bought a BNIB ExpII and a second hand 16700, both ard same price... so choice is up to you...
                      tks for the advice, me totally newbie.
                      dun luff at my Qns,
                      wat's the main diff btw gmt and Exp?
                      i was at penisular over the weekend, was quote 5500 for a Exp from a group of girls, last offer 5100, cash or CC also can.... u mentioned 6k+, issit a diff model? i din really see it's a Exp1 or Exp2, or is that alot of diff suffixes?

i'm totally fine with preown, in fact i'm goin thru roc-sg sales forum liao

Comment

GMT - rotating 24hr bezel, Explorer II - fix 24hr bezel
                        GMT dial - black, explorer II - white and black dial
                        there are alot more difference.

ah. u went to the famous shop which has at least 6 branches with girls in white top and tight black skirt right? suggest u give them a miss as their pricing are tad on the high side.

i was at penisular over the weekend, was quote 5500 for a Exp from a group of girls, last offer 5100, cash or CC also can.... u mentioned 6k+, issit a diff model? i din really see it's a Exp1 or Exp2, or is that alot of diff suffixes?

if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          GMT - rotating 24hr bezel, Explorer II - fix 24hr bezel
                          GMT dial - black, explorer II - white and black dial
                          there are alot more difference.

ah. u went to the famous shop which has at least 6 branches with girls in white top and tight black skirt right? suggest u give them a miss as their pricing are tad on the high side.
                          tks for the prompt reply bro triton.
                          i thin i would like gmt more then, but damage must be higher..

Comment

thanks darkangel,
                            budget at 5-6k.
                            Wah..this is a very tough question. Which has a better resale value and which is worth collecting,it's like asking me to predict the next 4D first prize number. I never know. It may be hot today,and not tmr. It may be not collectible today and hot tmr.

But as of now,GMT II has a better resale value,but I believe it will cool down in a matter of time. Personally,I would put my money in the Exp II. It was my first Rolex purchase,can never go wrong with that.

tks for the advice, me totally newbie.
                            dun luff at my Qns,

I think they have answered you on the main differences.

Oh please,stay away from stores wth beautiful ladies selling Rolexes. Confirm chop chop chop your carrot head

Great to hear that you are interested in buying through SG-ROC. Hope you have fun looking through the posts and have a smooth transaction with the bros here. If you are in doubt,do PM me

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Wah..this is a very tough question. Which has a better resale value and which is worth collecting,it's like asking me to predict the next 4D first prize number. I never know. It may be hot today,and not tmr. It may be not collectible today and hot tmr.

But as of now,GMT II has a better resale value,but I believe it will cool down in a matter of time. Personally,I would put my money in the Exp II. It was my first Rolex purchase,can never go wrong with that.

I think they have answered you on the main differences.

Oh please,stay away from stores wth beautiful ladies selling Rolexes. Confirm chop chop chop your carrot head

Great to hear that you are interested in buying through SG-ROC. Hope you have fun looking through the posts and have a smooth transaction with the bros here. If you are in doubt,do PM me

wahahaha... tks for the advice/reply.
                              k, i'll visit more shops to find out more on the watches b4 i part my $-$.
                              btw, those i saw on sat ain't pretty leh....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X