Rolex Explorer II 42mm White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Explorer II 42mm White

They were out of stock in Zurich, Lucerne, Bern, Interlarken, and finally found one last piece in Geneva. Grabbed it without hesitation.

So happy I got my first Rolex, Rolex Explorer II 42mm White, from Geneva.

Technical Specs

Rolex 216570 Explorer II | Diameter: 42mm | Material: 904L stainless steel superalloy | Cyclops lens (2.5 ×) over the date | Waterproof up to 300 metres | Movement: 3187 calibre | Power reserve: approx. 48 hours

Either your photo skills are damn good or you just lifted the pics from some platform? Congratz, though I hope to see some REAL photos of your watch
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hahahhaha ... Thank you Thank you.

Here's the my sub-standard iPhone version.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Either your photo skills are damn good or you just lifted the pics from some platform? Congratz, though I hope to see some REAL photos of your watch

Comment

Thats right ... Out of Stock in Europe. I was just back last week.

Comment

Congrats. Enjoy yr timepiece,I especially like the lacquer finish on the markers and hands,makes them
          really shiny. I got mine from HG Raffles Hotel in Nov '11 for $10,360.

Comment

Tx for sharing anyway. It's a beautiful watch .

Btw, my friend was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks back and bought one off the ROLEX boutique there. He informed that after including the 14.7% (highest in Europe according to him) VAT and converting it to Singapore dollars, the watch costs just $9K ! And as what was described, it was a hard find in Europe.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

price is swee.

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Tx for sharing anyway. It's a beautiful watch .

Btw, my friend was in Amsterdam a couple of weeks back and bought one off the ROLEX boutique there. He informed that after including the 14.7% (highest in Europe according to him) VAT and converting it to Singapore dollars, the watch costs just $9K ! And as what was described, it was a hard find in Europe.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

My thoughts too. I was told that Amsterdam's VAT is the highest in Europe. At Switzerland, it is 8% VAT. He was in Switzerland first to look for the watch but could not find any. When he arrived at Amsterdam later, he saw it in the boutique and bought it immediately w/o even checking the price first . But he was lucky.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hmmm... When I got my Hulk in Athens in Oct 2011, the AD gave me 10% discount plus I got 15.7% VAT.... Emailed them when Explorer II was launched, they willing to give me 10% discount & I can still get the 15.7% VAT.. But no time to fly there again to grab it lei...

Comment

Congrats! Thanks for sharing. You will not go wrong with Rolex.

Comment

THH at Lucky Plaza quoting $12k,stock avail. Other ADs quoted $13k but no stock. So I waited and within 2 weeks HG called,went down immediately-both white and black dial versions available-same price.Bought the white dial.

Comment

nice nice.. i want one too..
                        -----------------------------------------
                        Current Collection
                        Rolex Submariner M series 16610LV
                        Rolex Explorer G series 216570
                        Panerai 112 O series

Wish List
                        Day-Date II 218239
                        Jaeger LeCoultre Master Calendar 151842A

Gone
                        Hamilton Khaki Navy BeLOWZERO 1000m H78585333

Comment

I guess it's Christmas season. I was told to come back again in Feb, and they didnt take reservations. Imho, white dial is unique and looks elegant and expressive on the Explorer 2.

An OOT question: Why do photographers have to take watch photos at 10:10:25 hrs ?

Comment

I remember having posted an article in the forum regarding this. Try to search for it if you want to read up.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Congratz Bro Sparkles on your first purchase in Rolex, this new Explorer 2 is a nice piece, u wun go wrong with it. Hope that this will be your first "poison" to the bigger collection and never it will be your last. Hehehehee........ :P

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X