16610 LV - The Quintessential Submariner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16610 LV - The Quintessential Submariner

The 50th Anniversary Edition of the legendary Submariner....

A Sub for all occasions...

This SS Sub really suits my casual wear on weekends, but can still give my TT Daytona a run for the money in office wear. Truly versatile watch.
    I'm in bad company........

is the bracelet of this model hollow or solid like the newer 2010 sub. if is it solid links, then it is definitely a keeper... if hollow links... then maybe not a keeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle
      This is a definite keeper watch, regret I didn't keep mine......
      To me this is nicer than the Hulk, anytime!
      yeah she is prettier than the HULK in my opinion...

Comment

Originally posted by DQ123 View Post
        is the bracelet of this model hollow or solid like the newer 2010 sub. if is it solid links, then it is definitely a keeper... if hollow links... then maybe not a keeper.
        I'll be more concerned abt the bracelet only when i'm buying a full gold watch.... Solid Gold!

Comment

Originally posted by louie View Post
          yeah she is prettier than the HULK in my opinion...
          On pic, Hulk is way more photogenic and for that rewason i fell in love with the Hulk initially. But when I had the opportunity to compare them side by side, its the old LV that won me over. I did not like the lugs of the new case, it does not taper nicely to the bracelet, and i didn't like the shade of green on the Hulk in the flesh....

But then again, taste changes. Never liked any kind of gold, and now i'd taken a liking to gold watches...

Comment

Comparing them in the flesh, both are nice. End of the day, it was the old LV that came through for me, its just a matter of personal taste.

Comment

Yes. Nicer than hulk! I regret Selling away both of my F series pieces.

Comment

It's indeed a beautiful timepiece, it's a pity I couldn't get it during my honeymoon, but I has got the black sub. Then last year my dream fulfilled when I got the Hulk which I really love both green ceramic bezel and green sunburst dial. My own personal preference.

Comment

Congrats T28 for your new toy.

Comment

Congratulations. Nice pictures.

You are making ex LV owners regret selling and current owners think 3x before selling.
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

May be I'm old school but I still prefer the older Submariner models to the new ones. This is a beautiful anniversary model and I hope to be able to own one one day.

Tx for sharing with us
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

there is one for sale in the rolex garage. provided that the seller is not a scammer.

anyway, i know of someone who got 2 pieces in the safe.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                        Yes. Nicer than hulk! I regret Selling away both of my F series pieces.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          there is one for sale in the rolex garage. provided that the seller is not a scammer.

anyway, i know of someone who got 2 pieces in the safe.
                          That guy not steady. Posted at $7.3 and now think too low. Where got too low. I sold both of my at around that price or lower.
                          So, your someone wants to sell one? Ha
                          I sold my F series then cos was eyeing for a Y. Till now cannot find a Y at decent price.

Comment

Thanks for sharing. I like the kermit too!

Mine is still BNIB with all stickers attached and in the safe. Your photos are tempting me to take out and wear!
                            His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

isn't Y the original original first series of 50th anniv LV sub?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X