X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by PJBerri View Post
    regarding a question that seiko.citizen posted on how to lose weight...

This is the bare truth. To lose weight, one needs to:
    1. exercise
    2. have a diet that fits your goal (which is to lose weight)
    3. perform points 1 & 2 together, frequently, consistently, on a lifelong basis

thanks for the tips. what type of exercise is good? Currently i am doing pushups (100 each session, 2x/day), and thats about it

my eating habits are that of a hibernating bear

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    the first 2 points cannot agree more. when i went into NS, lost a good 4kgs during the first 3 months. body was considered in decent shape as previously cycled, swam alot.

nowadays, work long hours with kid. but more importantly with a kid around, harder to squeeze time out for exercise. anyway wife also start to complain liao.

Originally posted by PJBerri View Post

1. exercise

Leave a comment:

• PJBerri
    replied
    Originally posted by melfiz View Post
    been training for mths n clean diet but no signs of even 2 pax..wat to do den?
    What does your training consist? Mind listing it out?

What do you mean by "clean" diet? Tell me.

Leave a comment:

• melfiz
    replied
    how to get de six pax?

been training for mths n clean diet but no signs of even 2 pax..wat to do den?

Leave a comment:

• PJBerri
    replied

1. exercise

Leave a comment:

• PJBerri
    started a topic Getting in shape

Getting in shape

Hey guys,

Opened this one to talk about getting in shape. Any queries, feel free to post. I will answer to my best knowledge.

Let me do an intro...

I'm Andy. Very short, small sized guy. Before building up a decent physique, (social)life was kinda pathetic. Asked 10 girls out, 9 will say no. The one who said yes, will look like monster or teletubby.

Too bored and no dates during Poly(after NS), started walking into gym since it doesn't need any dates. Started seeing good results, went more often. From once every other week, eventually trained 5 times a week. Took part in bodybuilding contests, had great fun.

Life has changed since stepping into gym almost 10yrs back.

Most importantly, confidence was boosted, spirit lifted, body feels strong and young. I love it.

I want to share this goodness with people. That's what keeps me going in this job. Not many can tahan a job that requires long hours and no guaranteed income.

Since we're mostly MEN here, I hope you guys take good care of your bodies. You take care of your body, it will give you lots of happiness that money can't buy.

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X